Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They looks good to me… what is your feeling ? Did they smell like a nike aj1 ? The best ting is having two pairs next to each other(knowing nike qc not consistent)… but i don’t see no red alert (just me)

Can you post the insole stitching?

hardest part about legit checking the lows via pics is that theRes so much variation and all over the place QC on authentic pairs. A lot of the stuff that you could use to identify reps of older TS1s went out the window with these

Can you post the insole stitching?

hardest part about legit checking the lows via pics is that theRes so much variation and all over the place QC on authentic pairs. A lot of the stuff that you could use to identify reps of older TS1s went out the window with these

Attachments

• DC25A1F5-BFE7-40CF-9682-CFA01E1407C0.jpeg
    DC25A1F5-BFE7-40CF-9682-CFA01E1407C0.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 67C36A64-107C-4027-BC55-3F09222A12F6.jpeg
    67C36A64-107C-4027-BC55-3F09222A12F6.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 208
They looks good to me… what is your feeling ? Did they smell like a nike aj1 ? The best ting is having two pairs next to each other(knowing nike qc not consistent)… but i don’t see no red alert (just me)

I think they are good. But still don’t know how they could fail ‘‘em with that much specificity

The air Jordan logo on the back looks weird to me, and the fragment logo isn’t centered. Is that how it usually is?

Those are legit. That app is stupid. I'd trust a person who can LC in hand rather than someone who LC via looking at photos on their computer monitor.

Thanks man. I agree with that, but with how good and prevalent fakes are of these, I worry. Plus, they went into a lot of detail with why they believe they are, as they said 100%fake.

Thanks man. I agree with that, but with how good and prevalent fakes are of these, I worry. Plus, they went into a lot of detail with why they believe they are, as they said 100%fake.
Black light might give you more peace of mind

Were the laces rolled with the donut hole?

The air Jordan logo on the back looks weird to me, and the fragment logo isn’t centered. Is that how it usually is?
I was also gonna say the back right shoe looks a little wonky, but everything else looks good. I am going to meet someone with a pair for sale next week. Super nervous about this purchase.

I think you’re good bro. Those apps trippin on Nike QC. There’s always gonna be some lil variations from shoe to shoe.

The Nike Air tongue tag placement on the right shoe is a little annoying but at the end of the day as long as they’re legit, it’s all good

Back
Top Bottom