Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
From my phone I don’t see a difference on the midsole. I see more of a difference on the swoosh. But yeah just a fugazi alone, I’d have no idea. If u didn’t tell me which one was fake I wouldn’t know.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds
From my phone I don’t see a difference on the midsole. I see more of a difference on the swoosh. But yeah just a fugazi alone, I’d have no idea. If u didn’t tell me which one was fake I wouldn’t know.

I’ll see if I can get a better pic before I have to give the fakes back. But That’s the case for most people and fakes. Stand Alone they’re fine for most to wear without having to worry. I don’t expect those to get through any of the big 3 platforms though. Good enough to require a level 2 but I doubt they’ll be a problem unless you’re setting up local deals

Things that I can see in person:
Slight Difference in nubuck color
Sunken reverse swoosh
Color difference in the sole
Color difference in the reverser swoosh
Thicker laces in the the fakes

Fakes have come along way but I don’t even think StockX would fumble this

Sunken reverse swoosh

Take away the real pair. Would you be able to tell?

Better yet if both are on foot would you be able to tell?

Im colorblind apparently.

Or this IPhone 12 sucks. I turned brightness up and stared at it for like 5 minutes straight.

yea this is why i rarely bother buying high value **** aftermarket if i miss

i zoomed all the way in on that comparison pic and i see no difference in the midsoles lmao

yall got it
Tried my best to get it in natural light
The authentic pair on the left is a pale shade of off white. The fake pair is yellower and more saturated. The contrast between the two is easy to see in person when they’re right next to eachother but maybe my iPhone is just washing it out. I see in this pic pretty easily though
211F6FB8-544F-4F02-AD44-1B2F344278EB.jpeg

Sunken reverse swoosh

Fakes have come along way but I don’t even think StockX would fumble this
Are there giveaways from packaging too? Cuz then fakes looking close AF lol

I can see the differences clearly, even the shape of the back tab, but when not side-by-side there's no way I'd know. Not like in the past when fakes had clearly jagged shapes/cuts all over the place. It's a new era.

Tried my best to get it in natural light
The authentic pair on the left is a pale shade of off white. The fake pair is yellower and more saturated. The contrast between the two is easy to see in person when they’re right next to eachother but maybe my iPhone is just washing it out. I see in this pic pretty easily though
211F6FB8-544F-4F02-AD44-1B2F344278EB.jpeg

I appreciate the pics. I guess I can see it better in this lighting but its like man above said, I wouldnt have given them a second look lol

I can see the differences clearly, even the shape of the back tab, but when not side-by-side there's no way I'd know. Not like in the past when fakes had clearly jagged shapes/cuts all over the place. It's a new era.

It’s not just that though, differences in size tags, the shape of the toe box (reps never get it right) the font on the back of the Nike air tongue tag, plus more if you really want to get in the nitty gritty. The fact that you have to check so many boxes not is a testament to how far reps have come but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Most reps are just “good enough” to pass on foot unnoticed. Unnoticed on foot is a significantly lower bar than passing authentication though. And that’s a good thing for people who want to make sure they’re buying an authentic pair.

I cant tell the difference by looking at this screen but then again I'm old. I do see differences in the thickness of the leather around the eyelets etc but that could be nike quality too on real pairs.

I appreciate the pics. I guess I can see it better in this lighting but its like man above said, I wouldnt have given them a second look lol

Nah I get it lol and to be fair I’ve trained my self to see these things at this point and like I said it’s a bit more apparent in person. That said, legit checking colors should only be done live and in person because lighting and camera adjustments can swing things pretty drastically.

I'm hella late, but I've never witness someones post get cooked that quickly over an ACCESSORY to the picture, not even the main point. I been laughing for the past 5 minutes :rofl:

End of the day. It's all love. I ain't here to bash anyone but have a good time.

Totally fine with getting lambasted... i love it.

But you can see he added some umph to it. Like it was a personal vendetta. Splendid.

That's prolly the equivalent of me going onto his mother's ******** page and exclaiming in the chatroom, "THOSE MAMMARIES ARE INDEED IMPLANTS!!! (and so is that Mona Lisa on her wall, I think)".

Then I would ask what are you doing in here and that it's somewhat strange (unless he was managing her or something... i get it).

End of the day, I would let that broad cook . Ain't no biggie. Least i can do is give her some extra coins so she can buy a tripod in lieu of using family members.

Short story brief:

Let's skip all this hateration, holleration... and just stick to the danseree/sneakers. We all just here to enjoy the show(s).

twerk-dance.gif

Back
Top Bottom