Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lost and found are like 450 ish right? So these gonna be resell for only 450? I was thinking 1k. I just want a pair to wear everyday, I dont resell anything.

Prices went up lol which I guess technically makes sense bc nothing shipped but my goodness this release and price is wild for a shoe not many like

They’re clean but I’d like to get a few pair I’d really want for $150 if I hit
1671087566028.gif

Of course an L on the shoes so far but I’m debating on buying the brown hoodie. Can anyone help with how the fit may be? Runs big like most Jordan clothing or true to size?

Definitely need a pair of these. I'm one of the very few that been saying these 🔥 from jump. I'll have these 1 way or the other just like the other 3 pairs, BUT I'm tryna hit for retail FOR ONCE!

project blitz is dropping by these at $950 today on NTWRK. They’re usually below market leading up to the release but always above where the market settles. So I’d say these will probably be sub $1000. I don’t think I’d pay anywhere close to that for these though. Some are already saying this , I might include my spare lost and founds in a trade for a pair though.

Back
Top Bottom