Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

yeah supposedly some shipments delayed, like kith, but I doubt it drops another 200-300. last sale in 13 on SX was at $700, however true that is.
Yal act like liter any of the trav drops or snkrs drop have been delivered yet, lmao... These going come down..... If they are 7/8s now wait till the rest of the 100k+ pairs hit.... 📉

So im not much of a shoe buyer anymore. In my 30s and stopped buying shoes 10 years ago. I really want these so messaged a few IG sellers. Blocked the ones that smelled fishy right away. But this is my Q to anyone here.

Why do IG users only want Zelle? Never Venmo, Apple Pay, PayPal etc.
Why are over 5 of them charging 350-450 but we have to wait until April?

Im not buying these off Ig, just interested in the reasoning behind this.

So im not much of a shoe buyer anymore. In my 30s and stopped buying shoes 10 years ago. I really want these so messaged a few IG sellers. Blocked the ones that smelled fishy right away. But this is my Q to anyone here.

Why do IG users only want Zelle? Never Venmo, Apple Pay, PayPal etc.
Why are over 5 of them charging 350-450 but we have to wait until April?

Im not buying these off Ig, just interested in the reasoning behind this.
Because they scamming that's why. Never use zelle, and never use those ig sellers...just go the eBay,goat,sx route if you really want them.

Because they scamming that's why. Never use zelle, and never use those ig sellers...just go the eBay,goat,sx route if you really want them.
Yeah like I said I have no intention of buying on IG. I was wondering why they will only use Zelle. Isnt it just as easy to scam via PayPal gift, apple, Venmo, western union? And why they all say you need to wait until April. Thats my Q. Ty for the sites to buy from but id disagree with StockX. They arent even verified authentic and you cant see what your buying.

Yeah like I said I have no intention of buying on IG. I was wondering why they will only use Zelle. Isnt it just as easy to scam via PayPal gift, apple, Venmo, western union? And why they all say you need to wait until April. Thats my Q. Ty for the sites to buy from but id disagree with StockX. They arent even verified authentic and you cant see what your buying.
Literally none of those sites can actually gurantee authnetiticy. I think sx changed due to the lawsuit being filed by Nike.... It's better to look locally and find someone who actually hit on snkrs or a raffle and can provide receipts...

Literally none of those sites can actually gurantee authnetiticy. I think sx changed due to the lawsuit being filed by Nike.... It's better to look locally and find someone who actually hit on snkrs or a raffle and can provide receipts...
Yeah thats what im waiting for once pairs arrive. Im fine paying resell since I haven't bought anything else haha. I love all black shoes

I missed it but my people telling me they sold out soon as they posted they was online, like no sizes loaded sold out
There’s a reason why they never put it on the IG story & the comments were disabled on the post. It was all a front. I was at the store earlier within an hour of that bs, walked in to a reseller getting 4 pairs at the register, they’re not even hiding the back door. & I straight asked what’s the ticket, the guy behind the counter played dumb with me like he didn’t understand, then said they were all gone & they dropped online. Even though I’m looking at them selling them. So I point to the 2 bags of multiple pairs, & ask how that’s the case, he looks in them & said oh, I think they were for an employee, even though they guy buying them doesn’t work there!!! I almost lost my **** man, these people are the worst. Always.

There’s a reason why they never put it on the IG story & the comments were disabled on the post. It was all a front. I was at the store earlier within an hour of that bs, walked in to a reseller getting 4 pairs at the register, they’re not even hiding the back door. & I straight asked what’s the ticket, the guy behind the counter played dumb with me like he didn’t understand, then said they were all gone & they dropped online. Even though I’m looking at them selling them. So I point to the 2 bags of multiple pairs, & ask how that’s the case, he looks in them & said oh, I think they were for an employee, even though they guy buying them doesn’t work there!!! I almost lost my **** man, these people are the worst. Always.
I’d Been
1671546229312.gif

I missed it but my people telling me they sold out soon as they posted they was online, like no sizes loaded sold out
No way - like Chief Keef said "that's that shyttt I don't like". . . Until a store gets their account pulled they won't stop doing ish like that and selling to resellers. Just wack shyttt

Anyone’s pair from SNKRS ship yet? Still on preparing shipment here

My pair shipped will be here on thursday according to the tracking. Shipping USPS which i thought was a little different but anything is better then lasership.

But i never get fully excited for a shoe until its in hand. Had my fair share of stolen kicks whether its porch pirates or shipping companies.

yall ever seen usps sneakerhead memes? Nah, its fedex and ups. If you got USPS, you winnin. We wont even get into Laser, you aint gettin shiii from them lol

thats because USPS ain't really stealing packages like that.... they just straight losing them lol. They treat it like any piece of paper mail.

Fed/UPS will steal your sneakers depending on who your driver is.

Lasership will steal anything and everything you buy. I've had multiple amazon packages for random household items get stolen by Lasership.

Back
Top Bottom