Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone sell their OG highs? Havent worn mine legit in a year and a half, maybe longer. Aint doing it for me anymore. Feel like selling and using the bread for Muslin 5's. Whats market for a used VNDS pair? Im seeing them in the 1k-1.2k range but that seems like a lot.

sell sell sell man

i havent sold my mochas bc i still love em but ive been slowly selling all this other **** that just been sitting in the closet doing nothing. dont care for some of the nostalgia/'memories how i copped' anymore

Bought a pair of the phantoms sz 12 week of release off the ntwrk app from project blitz for $850 and they never shipped them. They ended up cancelling my order last week finally and got my refund. Bought them today from urban necessities for $515. So so soooo thankful for the cancellation lol. Need the extra bread for when I catch the Ls on the olives lol. Overall… good day.

Ps. Sad that I’m saying good day for paying 5 something for a pair of shoes 😅

Bought a pair of the phantoms sz 12 week of release off the ntwrk app from project blitz for $850 and they never shipped them. They ended up cancelling my order last week finally and got my refund. Bought them today from urban necessities for $515. So so soooo thankful for the cancellation lol. Need the extra bread for when I catch the Ls on the olives lol. Overall… good day.

Ps. Sad that I’m saying good day for paying 5 something for a pair of shoes 😅
Did you cop in store for a discount, online, or was this a NTWRK show I missed today because I’m on their site right now & they’re asking $1400+ for pairs. I’d cop instantly for $500!

Last edited:
NTWRK app has a lot of useless stuff on it but a decent place to cop kicks and gear if you don’t want to deal with authentication platforms. They capitalize on folks panic buying though

They did but they were 575 or 645. I forget the exact price for your sz
I searched the app for the show last night after your post, looks like the pulled product after the live ended. Sometimes shops will leave things up until they sell out on the app, I’ve definitely got a few cool things off that app here & there. I guess I’ll have to keep my eyes open for them to pop back up, especially while they’re under $600!

I searched the app for the show last night after your post, looks like the pulled product after the live ended. Sometimes shops will leave things up until they sell out on the app, I’ve definitely got a few cool things off that app here & there. I guess I’ll have to keep my eyes open for them to pop back up, especially while they’re under $600!
Rif might do a phantom show next week, so keep an eye out!

sell sell sell man

i havent sold my mochas bc i still love em but ive been slowly selling all this other **** that just been sitting in the closet doing nothing. dont care for some of the nostalgia/'memories how i copped' anymore
Facts! This is definitely the point I’m at now. Selling or trading off most of my stuff lately to get a dope pair I’ll be wearing more often.

I’m all for doing what you want & having what you want. But if there’s one pair in your collection that you should never, ever sell, it’s the Travis Scott High OG Mocha. Regardless of how often you wear it. That pair is thee Travis Scott shoe. It will never retro & is only going to do the same as the Off Whites Jordan 1’s or Nike Air Yeezy lines. Keep it. I’m sure you have other collabs & shoes of lesser resell value to move to make that grail happen.

The Muslin 5s today. So easy to rock. Love them.

Attachments

• C9154CD4-A2F2-4AF4-906D-D1B0A45E2E74.jpeg
    C9154CD4-A2F2-4AF4-906D-D1B0A45E2E74.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 512
I’m all for doing what you want & having what you want. But if there’s one pair in your collection that you should never, ever sell, it’s the Travis Scott High OG Mocha. Regardless of how often you wear it. That pair is thee Travis Scott shoe. It will never retro & is only going to do the same as the Off Whites Jordan 1’s or Nike Air Yeezy lines. Keep it. I’m sure you have other collabs & shoes of lesser resell value to move to make that grail happen.
never say never, especially with nike.

Back
Top Bottom