Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I went TTS on my Mochas, RM, and Frags. Half size down probably isn't a good idea

You normally go TTS on your lows, or just TS’?

I always went .5 down, but I haven’t purchased any lows since like ‘15(ish) when the Breds, Royals, and Shadows came out.

Half down is perfect in the recent of lows
Went tts for phantoms and there’s a tiny bit of toe room but not bad. I swapped insole. Could probably make both sizes work.

Was anybody else’s Reverse Mocha box bigger than usual?
yes. My jordan 1 low ex box is also the same size as the reverse mochas and bigger than my
Jordan 1 high boxes
IMG_4167.jpeg

Feature raffle is live

I need whatever restoration job you did. My frag lows are beat lol
74BD3E9F-E0C0-4C80-8D92-FA63F6C84B8B.jpeg
99372512-CF1B-4D10-899A-AE13DFD442E9.jpeg

Take out the laces, use the medium bristle brush to scrub clean the uppers with the solution. use the hard bristle brush and do the same foe the midsole and out sole. if you want them CLEAN CLEAN it might take a few pass throughs. I take out the insoles and give them a good scrub with the medium brush and i spray the insides of my shoes with lysol disinfectant. I throw the laces in the washing machine beccause scrubing them takes off the waxy look and makes them fray.

When the shoe is all clean, throw the shoe tree in the shoes and whatever else you need to stuff the toe boxes. then get a towel, lay it over the toe box and use a steam iron to iron out the creases. repeat until toe boxes have less wrinkles. This is the iron i use https://a.co/d/0lKZMCb

The USA raffles along with everywhere else & the actual announcement, including the SNKRS App page always goes live after Travis Scott’s website raffle launches & is over. Literally the same cycle every time he releases a sneaker.

The USA raffles along with everywhere else & the actual announcement, including the SNKRS App page always goes live after Travis Scott’s website raffle launches & is over. Literally the same cycle every time he releases a sneaker.
Right but I'm basically asking, given that the release date on these is the 26th for the snkrs release (as far as the rumors) and its April 24th, what's up with the release date on travis' site?

I haven't hit a single pair of anything ts related from Nike so I don't remember every single detail about every release because it's hard to care that much when they're unobtainable (so I can't remember if he releases a day before snkrs) but being that my birthday is Wednesday, the 26th, I want to know why it's so quiet 2 days out. I'm trying to get a pair for my bday.

Back
Top Bottom