Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Been waiting all day. Had to give my son a bath. 15 min later I see all the notifications smh
Hear you. Got notification vibrate in pocket and was reading my daughter a book. Travis can relate with Stormi tho it’s all good

Haha I kid

D5cMOLDV4AI62hf.jpg:large
D5cMOLDUIAAxIy4.jpg:large
Celtics :pimp::pimp:

Been waiting all day. Had to give my son a bath. 15 min later I see all the notifications smh

I know this feel but on a nastier scale imo

Changing a pamper & playing with my newborn ... no phone in sight
1st Sunday of no football so no reason to have it close
12 o clock ndc
Red October’s
Never saw the screen
Still salty

This release just ruined my whole mood.

Lol yeah it's weird. Guess it's just the feeling of missing out. Seems like quite a few people got through manually, but I had no shot since I was still at work. Just glad we all have another chance on the 11th. Then again, everybody that hit today gonna try again on the 11th too lol

If there is a SNKRS Pass like last time, Houston will get a ton of them. I have heard that is going to be the case, but you still need to be on it.
SNKRS pass to a pop up that's probably going to still be chaos. Remember that Nike Dallas is the only real Nike store and they more than likely won't get them. All we can do is pray they get somewhat flooded but that's never ever the case for a tier zero drop.

Back
Top Bottom