Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hope my fellow Travi$ ragers can take this W come May 11th :blush:

Been waiting far too long

Travis Scott Mi hoy .gif

This is the mindset for me: wake up on the 11th and hope to hit at retail. Also hit up all my non-shoe friends to see if they can also make an attempt on these as well for an ever so slightly increased chance at copping for retail.

Inevitably take the L and time it right so that I buy the shoes on resell for the lowest amount possible. Maybe even cop an extra pair so that I can hold onto one and pray it goes up over time. In the event it ends up like Unions, it'll double the amount I paid for my pairs so that I end up getting mine for even.

This is one of the most sold shoes on stock X

Crazy to me these kept their value with all of the pairs in the market

That’s really my point, it doesn’t matter how many are available on these collabs because it will never be enough to go around. Nike sent reservations for the UNC for God sake lol.

Y’all bugging out over shipping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody gives a flying f*** if your kicks shipped or not!

Yea, I’m salty, so is about 90% of this thread lol

NT should have a thread dedicated to all the peeps that wanna post “shipping updates” :pimp::pimp::pimp:

One of y’all shipping updaters explain yourself ... why the shipping post? Just text your friend or something

Y’all bugging out over shipping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody gives a flying f*** if your kicks shipped or not!

Yea, I’m salty, so is about 90% of this thread lol

NT should have a thread dedicated to all the peeps that wanna post “shipping updates” :pimp::pimp::pimp:

One of y’all shipping updaters explain yourself ... why the shipping post? Just text your friend or something

You should make a “complaining” thread. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

#teampositiveenergyhere:smokin

Back
Top Bottom