Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Y'all can keep the topic at hand sneakers or DM me if you don't like me, but I'm here to talk kicks. Period.

Save the Yeezy drama for the Yeezy thread. :rofl:

Bro I got nothing against you, I'm here to talk kicks. That's it. I understand having fun and joking around, that's my favorite part.

But we gotta stop going personal and attacking ppl for having different opinions. Just kills the vibe. Hope you have a good day.

6CBCA72E-DBAF-4AE9-9395-0B4C7DCAE47D.jpeg

reason Nike talk is whack now everyone is like 16 with some basic coding skill and shoe baller

i remember when we just post hella gif's and meme's and tell stories about line ups and raffles...

now its who bots the best, whats stock X talking, and people acting like spending 500 ain't a day in the life of some folks. then again NT had pocket watchers way back

either way i get my pick ups and look to see whats good in these threads and yea its getting real corny tbh..... (also i have to many shoes and not enough time to wear them cost of getting older)

i thought the death of NT was when shipping questions were getting out of hand lmao

DUDES don't even flex no more with multiples photos, they brag about their bot and how their pairs are on the way!!!

these twitter kids kill me (would say ig kids but they steal others photos and screenshots sooooo.....)

This new generation of shoe enthusiasts suck all together imo. Sneaker youtube makes my head hurt, everyone is a professional on leather, quality and materials. You have people complaining about shape on a retro when they have never seen a OG in person. I remember when we had love for the shoe, wore them, showed them off. Now people just hoard and post pictures of shoes in boxes. It’s sickening to think you are just letting your shoes die in the box for social media. I just come here for information on releases, I try to engage in conversation, and try to keep it fun but that’s hard sometimes because of the professionals lol

Last edited:
Most of yall shipping questions is a few pages.. if not the last page back..lets stop with the reoccurring shipping questions :lol:

This new generation of shoe enthusiasts suck all together imo. Sneaker youtube makes my head hurt, everyone is a professional on leather, quality and materials. You have people complaining about shape on a retro when they have never seen a OG in person. I remember when we had live for the show, wore them, showed them off. Now people just hoed and post pictures of shoes in boxes. It’s sickening to think you are just letting your shoes die in the box for social media. I just come here for information on releases, I try to engage in conversation, and try to keep it fun but that’s hard sometimes because of the professionals lol
Naw my G.. lmao basically everyone is a Reseller now.. they dont give a dam if its a :rofl:10$ profit

Back
Top Bottom