Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

497393E9-2089-4A5F-9BE5-A7EE8EA591A0.jpeg

Didn’t know there was a travis thread. I hit on travisscott.com lucky af

They Come with those sail laces?

This is true
Only thing that sucks is seems like a lot of folks out of state confirm then don’t pickup
I think that happened on the ow chi’s
So a lot of unclaimed pairs were left

Same thing happened here for the 1st OW collection. A few stores did online raffle entry, so a lot of unclaimed pairs had to get re-raffled because of all the Americans entering who obviously had no intentions of travelling to pick up. I remember this one fool from Texas on Twitter begging one of the stores to send him OW Chicago 1s after he won. Pissed me off because they were my size too.

Noticed pairs jumped in price today. That undftd debacle must have caused this.

I definitely can see that. I think a lot of people are overlooking Travis' influence. For this current youthful generation, he's their Kanye. Throw that on top of an AJ 1 model and it's going to be a **** show all week. I don't see prices going that low like some are predicting. And the price will surge back up weeks later. Once the dust settles I think on the aftermarket they'll be lower than Unions but higher than OW UNCs.

Anyone else waiting for their pair to be delivered from Travis website shock drop? Or did everyone get theirs by now?

Wondering if the undercut wave has ended

My pair comes in Wed

Now stock estimates are 100k. Where these numbers come from? If they were that many, pretty much every house of hoops would have them.

People are just saying anything at this point

Last edited:
When’s he last time they “gifted” this many athletes pairs from a more limited drop?

I think there may be more than we think...I don’t think Athletes had OW’s like this

Those guys most likely arent fighting over shoes. They are probably fighting over a $500 payday. Its business to a lot of people. It's not worth it to me but I realize that's how some people provide for their family so I'm not going to judge them for it.

Definitely believe there are more than the 38,000 first estimates. They did do a second run in production, hence the two different size tags. The more, the merrier. I just want one size 11.

100k ain't even a lot though

Not really when demand comes to play, but really nothing is. To put it in perspective, the last Yeezy release, the Clays were around 35,000 and Champs and Footlocker got them in every mall in Michigan. Not one single store in Michigan is getting these TS

Definitely believe there are more than the 38,000 first estimates. They did do a second run in production, hence the two different size tags. The more, the merrier. I just want one size 11.
Got pics or a link to show the two different tags?

Athletes are one thing. But these small time influencers and F list verified accounts getting free pairs and the F&F title only to send them ****s to R2 or Flight pisses me off to the point of thinking it should have the opposite effect. Why would want the same **** of the people I cannot stand...

Back
Top Bottom