Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is the end game *snaps fingers*

Attachments

• 56CB3719-1171-41CE-96DE-7872D95B601F.png
    56CB3719-1171-41CE-96DE-7872D95B601F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
not exactly..

Sure as hell feels like it. Because while you're waiting for Nike to assign a result to you, other pairs are getting ate up. By the time you get the L message, your size is most likely sold out and you're now scrambling to get in line for other sizes.

I just want one elusive W from SNKRS for a sneaker I want man! Is that too much to ask for?! :emoji_tired_face:

Sure as hell feels like it. Because while you're waiting for Nike to assign a result to you, other pairs are getting ate up. By the time you get the L message, your size is most likely sold out and you're now scrambling to get in line for other sizes.

I just want one elusive W from SNKRS for a sneaker I want man! Is that too much to ask for?! :emoji_tired_face:
Na from my understanding a LEO gives everyone like 2-3 minutes to hit buy now and then it runs a lottery. It's basically a 2-3 minute draw. When you're "in line" you're just waiting on the draw to happen. It seems like just about all Snkrs releases are LEO's now. They feel like FCFS but that long "in line" wait is the giveaway that its not.

They prob took a pic of a real pair for the ad and will send fufus to those who order. Those in the photo look legit from a glance anyway

Na from my understanding a LEO gives everyone like 2-3 minutes to hit buy now and then it runs a lottery. It's basically a 2-3 minute draw. When you're "in line" you're just waiting on the draw to happen. It seems like just about all Snkrs releases are LEO's now. They feel like FCFS but that long "in line" wait is the giveaway that its not.

Yeah, that’s exactly how it works. I’m pretty sure it’s still two minutes for entries to get in. It’s basically a two minute draw labeled as FCFS, as opposed to a traditional 10 minute Draw.

It helps level the playing field in terms of internet speeds so everyone can get a chance to order (Let Everyone Order). But it also creates an opportunity for bots to spam literally hundreds of entries within the time frame.

Which is why even if you and your friends and family all enter, you’ll rarely ever hit. The odds are stacked against you.

Back
Top Bottom