Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Entered END and SNS. Hopefully SNKRS blesses me on Saturday otherwise going to have to unload the FOG 1s for these.

absolutely has nothing to do with SW.

all I'm saying it came from SW mouth that 100k pairs were made of his sneaker by Nike which is huge for a "limited sneaker". That's also probably where the rumor started also. give the podcast a listen

its a completely different story tho, his was for an event/day that they dedicated a day/month every year. They went thru all the "create something new" campaign and then did all the advertisements, even had a SW scoobydoo van driving around. It was a bigger release because of all those things factored in to it. Completely different from the story they're trying to sell with the TS, thats why I'm saying the SW is a poor example.

its a completely different story tho, his was for an event/day that they dedicated a day/month every year. They went thru all the "create something new" campaign and then did all the advertisements, even had a SW scoobydoo van driving around. It was a bigger release because of all those things factored in to it. Completely different from the story they're trying to sell with the TS, thats why I'm saying the SW is a poor example.

SW's were definitely pushed harder than these. By the time that shoe officially released it felt like it had already been out for a year.

Ditto

Nah & I’m a Travis fan before I start my statement so his hive doesn’t attack me for hating

If he dropped his own new shoe right now company-less I wouldn’t give AF ... I like og 1’s
Put shoes to the side. You see how much bs drops on his site that sells out in seconds? Dude is a brand in his own right. And as far as rap popularity, he’s up currently up there.

i been doing this online raffle crap since 9 am this morning
and i have 3 credit card authorization from a company in germany i cant reach
paypal will not do crap
plus i have a splitting headache and I'm extremely aggravated
in all the years i been buying/collecting/selling sneakers i never did so many online raffles

im done till saturday

SW's were definitely pushed harder than these. By the time that shoe officially released it felt like it had already been out for a year.

yeah because the actual release was literally a year later after the voting process. And then there were restocks and exclusive access to "voters". It had a bigger background/story and a bigger release. I don't even know what the released numbers were but it most likely doesn't compare or affect how many TS1's there were

In it to W it. :nthat:
Screenshot_20190509-102732_SNS.jpg

So anybody know what that BSTN Rodeo Rumble is about yet? I'm still curious.

I think it's dope that you have to earn your pair.

Has anyone mentioned what fakes smelled like? My authentic pair had the strong new 1s smell that should be an easy giveaway for real vs fake imo.

Back
Top Bottom