Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

come Saturday when we strikeout and looking to pay resale....

YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITH YOUR OWN FAILURE
marketplace.jpg

I thought it was just me this was happening to. Wtf

From what I understand and I’m sure other Niketalkers will agree with me this mixup happened to all of us if
I only knew that it would happen I wouldn’t of signed up for this raffle
I have my PayPal connected to my credit card and I have $823 in pending authorizations because i made a mistake of doing 3 raffles for 2 names

At first i thought these would end up in the same price range as the Travis 4s, but these 1s have already garnered a lot of hysteria and hype. Saturday is going to be a real ish storm of a release.

At first i thought these would end up in the same price range as the Travis 4s, but these 1s have already garnered a lot of hysteria and hype. Saturday is going to be a real ish storm of a release.
I hope you’re wrong but you’re probably right

I’m still having hope that these will be in the 550 to 600 range on stockx

lol is end glitched? its stating the draw ends on 11/05/2019. im not waiting that long i rather take the L

Brother, you’re making the UC system look bad! Come on bud, I expect that kind of statement from a trojan, but not from a ... Triton?

:lol:

Just giving you a hard time.

Brother, you’re making the UC system look bad! Come on bud, I expect that kind of statement from a trojan, but not from a ... Triton?

:lol:

Just giving you a hard time.
i didnt go to school to learn about dates come on now........ lmao let me be

Back
Top Bottom