Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Unions dropped, off whites dropped, these will also drop slightly.. I wouldn’t say more than $200 MAX but today - Tuesday will be the high point resale wise for at least a month. Then comes the slight undercutting, then the panic sales a month in because dudes ain’t seeing price rises.. just look at prior similar releases.

This..idk why fools think these shoes are the exception for some odd reasons

499FC328-EB00-4139-955C-DA34612DC3B4.png
9F7582BA-7BDA-4FA8-A5AB-7DE5C9B5032E.jpeg

B L E S S

Payment error to death over here. Tried to help my boy but this drop was a travesty (all puns intended) much like the 4’s. Which is why I’m not surprised in the slightest. Good stuff to those who flourished this day

That was sum straight up BS, and I still prefer this over a raffle. Somehow I feel my odds are better with the Leo system. Immediately I got errors and then when I finally pulled out my information my card info disappeared, 22 minutes of fighting, password error, processing error, The longer it spent in a circle the better you felt, until you get the error message. But I got through, order confirmation came five minutes later. It took longer for my the 4’s last week.

Bravo Nike you managed to make us all feel like we had a fair chance when we never had one.

Last edited:
Fam that L really just took a lot out of me Lol
I'm sick! I seen dude some pages back talking about getting a
bot and some of ya'll saying how hard it is smdh you damn near
forced to adapt to get anything worth something
Fam I wouldn't mind another bred 4 restock right about now and get that double up from FLN with a 20 coupon to up my spirits cause I feel like Nike don't show me any attention lol...

Back
Top Bottom