Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yea I’m alp. New screen name. Chillin same old ****.
I don’t think i got scammed but as soon as I have a chance pics will be coming.

52C55802-A174-4E9F-8D08-98AA2D120180.jpeg

This is the box tag
Ijs size tags vary all the time. U cop all sorts 9f **** and flip even more and never noticed before? Go take a look at some of ur other kicks

Ijs size tags vary all the time. U cop all sorts 9f **** and flip even more and never noticed before? Go take a look at some of ur other kicks
I buy the majority of my **** straight out the store or off someone I would trust with my life, don’t look at those details like that. Pondon be the only **** I consistently cop resell and that’s bape

That’s hilarious
I guess that’s fair since nobody be riding mechanical bulls on a daily basis :lol:

Yea I’m alp. New screen name. Chillin same old ****.
I don’t think i got scammed but as soon as I have a chance pics will be coming.
52C55802-A174-4E9F-8D08-98AA2D120180.jpeg
This is the box tag
The box look right. I thought the fake boxes came with the $160 MSRP tag.

I take that back. Just saw that new fake pairs do come with the correct $175 MSRP tag.
Ya'll crazy paying resale for these right now :nerd:

$500 seems to be my average cost this year :rofl:

That may be lowballing it actually...

I hear you, paying retail for a Sneaker is almost weird now.

Also, to guy up above who said you couldn’t get through on the Susan’s, I couldn’t even get the Mars Landings on SNKRS, smh... if it’s not a GR release, I strike out. I’m still in disbelief I was able to get these.

Copped my pair from footaction in DTLA. Arived at 10:42am line was long by the time I paid it was 1:23pm! Even when you win you feel like you lose.

Congrats bro. How's that work exactly? Were ppl in the line fellow winners or just random customers or loitering around the shop?

Congrats bro. How's that work exactly? Were ppl in the line fellow winners or just random customers or loitering around the shop?
The line was all people picking up pairs. Tried to cut got caught lol. They must have had a ridiculous amount of pairs cause they said people started lining up around 8:45am in front of the store. They had around 5 registers to check people out but with people picking up merch and trying to add people's account info the check process was quick but could have been faster.

Looks like a lot of ppl in here hit. I unfortunately wasn’t so lucky, y’all think these will drop in price? I’m really hoping to get my hands on pair without dropping 900-1k

Back
Top Bottom