Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

it might be difficult to prove authenticity when and if I wanna resell these.First time ever SNKRS hasn't sent me a receipt and I've been ordering from em for YEARS.i found that suspicious

.....you have a order confirmation right? A shipping confirmation right? ...There's your receipt.

Also, for me, right now the easiest way to spoke a fake is the soles. The star pattern is less defined on the real pairs, almost like they've been preworn before you bought them. Save you some time for now.

If I were you I would call insurance companies around your area as I did. A lot of them dont cover things such as collectibles or items that are of certain value. You have to have a special policy for that. Try this company www.collectinsure.com.

You trying to sell insurance bro??? Lol. I know what my coverages are. 100% replacement down to the grapes in the refrigerator

marikomorose marikomorose What do you mean you THINK he got them from Nike? That’s an enormously important detail.

Also, if the suede is exactly like the ROTY then I’m guessing they’re fake. The brown on the Travis Scott’s is freaking nice, soft as hell. It’s the best part of the shoe. I’ve only held the ROTY once, so if someone owns both and thinks I’m incorrect feel free to correct me.

Lastly, what’s this outline around the swoosh? I think they’re fake, but even if they were real I wouldn’t be happy with the shoddy craftsmanship.

46FB28EC-F012-457C-9E5F-D335F605428C.png

.....you have a order confirmation right? A shipping confirmation right? ...There's your receipt.

Also, for me, right now the easiest way to spoke a fake is the soles. The star pattern is less defined on the real pairs, almost like they've been preworn before you bought them. Save you some time for now.

The don’t think that’s a good tell either...

The think it was @nickname.esco that posted up his pair...One shoe had way less defined stars than the other...

This shoe is just the perfect storm...Fakes are nearly 1:1 and the real ones have just enough issues that it muddies the waters...

The don’t think that’s a good tell either...

The think it was @nickname.esco that posted up his pair...One shoe had way less defined stars than the other...

This shoe is just the perfect storm...Fakes are nearly 1:1 and the real ones have just enough issues that it muddies the waters...
My "suspect" pair is the same thing. Ones more defined than the other.

well i already got my moneyback for these so i'm not trippin, if the seller wants em back he/she will have to pay me me to ship. plus i have the goat and stockx pair coming in (hopefully). i'll post comparison pics when i get em (hopefully) so folks won't get tripped up.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom