Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

suspect first post and join date but
hubie.png
What does my join date have anything to do??

How is my this page a scam page?! Because i never write on posts smh.
It was an obvious scam page anyone with functioning brain cells can see. The only time you’ve posted was to defend the fake shop

Now said scam account is deleted after exposed here

Your only posts are defending said scam

You must think you’re dealing with dumb kids you trick on Facebook

I see a lot of Detroit cats with accounts like that straight scamming people lol

It was an obvious scam page anyone with functioning brain cells can see. The only time you’ve posted was to defend the fake shop

Now said scam account is deleted after exposed here

Your only posts are defending said scam

You must think you’re dealing with dumb kids you trick on Facebook

I see a lot of Detroit cats with accounts like that straight scamming people lol
I just said earlier i knew someone who purchased from them, i never purchased anything from them, im just going by what ive heard. Im not defending anyone btw im just going by what ive heard.

Your right about them detriot people, i know couple people who got scammed by them.

You came on here telling people to do their research. HAHA

Having a store doesn't make anything legit. There's plenty out there with a brick and mortar that sells fakes.

The fast that they have a full size run in everything posted, some that haven't even come out yet tells you everything you need to know.

You came on here telling people to do their research. HAHA

Having a store doesn't make anything legit. There's plenty out there with a brick and mortar that sells fakes.

The fast that they have a full size run in everything posted, some that haven't even come out yet tells you everything you need to know.
Well idk like i said im going by what ive heard

Back
Top Bottom