Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

895F21D8-F2B9-4671-838F-090F384B2A44.png
Damn. I’m by California optic :lol:

Ain’t no way in hell I’m waiting in a line 3 blocks long for a damn raffle ticket, there’s gonna be made online raffles, plus the have a Footaction dropping em, people are sick.

Ain’t no way in hell I’m waiting in a line 3 blocks long for a damn raffle ticket, there’s gonna be made online raffles, plus the have a Footaction dropping em, people are sick.
Na homie you sick. You sleeping on how hard these will be. Won't be hardly any online raffles cut the shts

& somebody’s gonna lose their damn job over that check in list hitting the net like that, how does that even happen?

Na homie you sick. You sleeping on how hard these will be. Won't be hardly any online raffles cut the shts
I’m not sleeping at all fam, they’re not even touching my State. & you’re taking it as if I was speaking on you personally, I simply stated how I felt about that line, chill out with all that.

Undftd is one of the very few legit raffles out there, I'd wait that 3 block line for a raffle ticket. Whereas you tell me theres a 5 person wait in line at RSVP, I wouldn't even bother.

and there are tons of online raffles, doesn't mean there are tons of pairs for the online raffles. For all you know, they could be raffling off 6 pairs per store.

I don't think there will be "mad online raffles".

This is true
Only thing that sucks is seems like a lot of folks out of state confirm then don’t pickup
I think that happened on the ow chi’s
So a lot of unclaimed pairs were left

Undftd is one of the very few legit raffles out there, I'd wait that 3 block line for a raffle ticket. Whereas you tell me theres a 5 person wait in line at RSVP, I wouldn't even bother.

and there are tons of online raffles, doesn't mean there are tons of pairs for the online raffles. For all you know, they could be raffling off 6 pairs per store.
Help with online raffle links please

Back
Top Bottom