Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Unless you’re prepared to book a flight why would you enter a raffle a raffle so far away. There isn’t a logical explanation for this nonsense lmao.

He just explained the logic. His friend has to pick them up in his name. If the friend wasn't a jackass and picked Philly, he's have gotten his shoes.

I had full intention on going to get them had a friend that lives close to Philly enter also they won but they chose Ubiq Georgetown and I'm not that interested in the shoe to do all that driving

giphy.gif

was gonna get the app to enter on SNS but didn't get a chance to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

Sivas is app as well? still open?

at work so I can't do anything until lunch in a couple of hours

I’m on the next thing moving if I hit anywhere I entered, I drive to Chicago from Michigan every time I win, on principle.

Detroit area here. I actually changed the name on my account to my buddy’s who lives there prior to submitting my entry. He agreed to pick it up for me if I actually hit and I’m throwing some money his way for the trouble if I do. But if for some reason I hit and the name change didn’t go through I’m prepared to make the 8 hour roundtrip drive.

Detroit area here. I actually changed the name on my account to my buddy’s who lives there prior to submitting my entry. He agreed to pick it up for me if I actually hit and I’m throwing some money his way for the trouble if I do. But if for some reason I hit and the name change didn’t go through I’m prepared to make the 8 hour roundtrip drive.
name changes don't work anymore last I checked

maybe im wrong?

Back
Top Bottom