Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Need a 13. Anyone out there ? Can pay cash today in Chicago or PayPal Venmo Zelle anyone out there. NOT looking for a deal. Willing to pay

First copped on the grammys drop, got my second pair today :pimp:

Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 1.37.02 PM.png

I believe the numbers man a lot of people hit.

Y’all gotta give people some time to get the shoe and mess up the current market. My boy paid $1200 but he had a lot of credit at round two

Stock X prices crazy right now. What’s funny is I just noticed I bought a size 14... I guess it preset my size to size 14 because I had bought the Concords in size 14 for my brother in last month’s restock. Sigh.

Resale prices in next week are going to be the best you’ll ever get to anyone considering copping. These will likely end up in the same price range as some of the O-W 1 releases.

The way the TS AJ1 fakes have been looking, I'd be afraid to buy these from anyone other than the retailers that released them. Especially at 5x the retail price.

Damn prices jumped back up in my size... do you guys think prices will drop again or should I go ahead and jump on them now...

Then if the app bottlenecked they should cancel the ones that got through and try the launch again. It wasn’t an equal playing field. There’s a reason why this release was suddenly a different process. I’ve personally never seen it go like this.

It’s always been purchase button, ‘got em’ or ‘didn’t get em’. That wasn’t the case here. They stopped accounts at the door like doofy at wal mart wanting to see your recepit

They can’t control the errors. It was just too many attempted orders at once. One app, all across America. If other sites released them at the same time you would notice the difference.

Back
Top Bottom