Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FD1251D3-7640-4772-BFB3-FB6000E57B38.jpeg

Don’t know how true this is
Yea... zero chance

FD1251D3-7640-4772-BFB3-FB6000E57B38.jpeg

Don’t know how true this is
:rofl:those people he spoke to probably don’t even know what he’s talking about. It’s very wishful thinking. A lot of people hit. The game was persistence. I don’t see a re-release on these by Nike. Definitely gonna happen on Travis’s site at some point though.

Damn prices jumped back up in my size... do you guys think prices will drop again or should I go ahead and jump on them now...
i waited for the fog 1 bone to drop in price. they didnt move down at all the following week post release. i dont see these going down much at all . especially the popular sizes. hype is unfortunately driving these prices over 1k. was going try to double up if the prices went down to the 700 low 800s

i waited for the fog 1 bone to drop in price. they didnt move down at all the following week post release. i dont see these going down much at all . especially the popular sizes
Damn..Size 11.5 was down to 7 something the other day and now it jumped again... hoping it drops but not wishful thinking right now...

Nothing is stoping me at all. really want to find em local and rock tomorrow that’s all man. Tryn to find local love
I hear you. Hate to say it, but unless you're well known vet on here, the chances of someone on NT throwing you an oop is slim.

Luckily you're a 13, so prices are always lower in our size. My advice ..either cop now on StockX or wait until next week when snkrs pairs get in. I wouldn't wait too long.

I hear you. Hate to say it, but unless you're well known vet on here, the chances of someone on NT throwing you an oop is slim.

Luckily you're a 13, so prices are always lower in our size. My advice ..either cop now on StockX or wait until next week when snkrs pairs get in. I wouldn't wait too long.
Thanks man . I hit every damn raffle in Chicago, tried 5 different SNKRS accounts and the endless online raffles with no luck. I got no problem paying the resell price. Guess GOAT it is.

Back
Top Bottom