Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

To each their own, but not a fan of flipped swooshes. Limited, ok. But is that called design these days?

sneetches.jpg

Last edited:
Son that wants the size 13 in Chicago literally said he’s not looking for a deal or oop. He’s trying to pay whatever (850 or 1K offer)...
My man thank you. I said off the bat not looking for any deal. Willing to pay 800-900 today. I can buy em on stock x or Goat for sure but really wanted to rock tomorrow. Hence why I was long for local hook up no deal hahah

Why I be coming back in here after taking the L. I'm happy for y'all who caught that W, but it be extra depressing looking at all these screenshots lol. Then I'll be back in here a few days later and see all the delivery day pics. Why I do this to myself.

I just want a W from SNKRS once for a hyped release. Why SNKRS don't want me man? :frown:

Why I be coming back in here after taking the L. I'm happy for y'all who caught that W, but it be extra depressing looking at all these screenshots lol. Then I'll be back in here a few days later and see all the delivery day pics. Why I do this to myself.

I just want a W from SNKRS once for a hyped release. Why SNKRS don't want me man? :frown:

Can you log in SNKRS????
I cant even log in wtf.....

Dudes paying a rack. F all that.
But hey if you got it like that

On the real though so many Asians gonna be paying resell and sending them overseas to they cousins which is why the price might not dip much at all

freshprince.gif

Same with everyone else, SNKRS was horrible for me but I wasn’t getting too upset while it was going on because I was mentally prepared for the worst. Just know I wasn’t stopping until I saw “sold out” lol.

Luckily copped 2 pairs on SNKRS and also got the pants and shorts today
What size u wear again lol :nerd:

That’s the thing.... there’s a lot of classics out there $800-1k can buy... people just living in the moment with these.

No one cares about classics they were GR’s no one cares if ur IG photos are of GR’s

They wanna stunt in the flavor of the week. They wanna feel special like the shoe gawd

Lol jokes

But in all seriousness it’s whatever the flavor of the week is. I mean think about it how much off white talk you hear about now

Back
Top Bottom