Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Truth be told, this is the last release worth a damn until the bred 11. The only release until then is the consolation prize laker 1s... that’s a huge gap.

I say since Nike wants to play games with this one desireable release for months we boycott all releases from here until December. Maybe if they made more TS1s instead of wasting resources on 1s no body wants they’d be alright. Nope, keep it limited for no good reason and release constant trash around it that sits on shelves. I wouldn’t be too happy about this release if I was a shareholder AT ALL. That’s a LOT of money being left on the table. Too much.

And god damn Nike. You have one f’n job. Selling shoes. AND YOUR APP CANT HANDLE IT????? WTF. seriously. You can’t say you didn’t see this coming , how are you not prepared for it???

I’m not buying it. Not the excuses and not their shoes anymore for that matter. The only thing that makes any logical sense is that they played favorites today.

BOYCOTT ALL RELEASES UNTIL DECEMBER. MAKE THEM CHOKE ON THEIR TRASH SUPPLY. F ‘EM

#notbuyingit

Mismatched dates on my pair - 11/14/18 and 12/26/18

Copped my pair from footaction in DTLA. Arived at 10:42am line was long by the time I paid it was 1:23pm! Even when you win you feel like you lose.

Made that 3PM flight back home too!

F1487208-0F45-40A8-BC54-AC833235A2B4.jpeg

So if I haven’t received an email from L&H raffle saying I didn’t win... should I have hope? Said they will contact winners on 5/13 I think I read.

Copped via frenzy Shoe Gallery

Currently in NY

Paid 240 same-day R/T to FTL just to pick up a pair this Tuesday

People are sleeping on those light bone SBs.

----------

Be honest, which one?

IMG_20190511_161410.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:@ "be honest". FOH, it's Chicago AJ1's. You guys are wild as hell today.

Also, Alp pays retail for JD M&N shorts. I know damn well he got his Travis today pics or not. He don't play when he want something. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Thread been moving so fast that when it’s not a new post. I think there’s drop happening

Truth be told, this is the last release worth a damn until the bred 11. The only release until then is the consolation prize laker 1s... that’s a huge gap.

I say since Nike wants to play games with this one desireable release for months we boycott all releases from here until December. Maybe if they made more TS1s instead of wasting resources on 1s no body wants they’d be alright. Nope, keep it limited for no good reason and release constant trash around it that sits on shelves. I wouldn’t be too happy about this release if I was a shareholder AT ALL. That’s a LOT of money being left on the table. Too much.

And god damn Nike. You have one f’n job. Selling shoes. AND YOUR APP CANT HANDLE IT????? WTF. seriously. You can’t say you didn’t see this coming , how are you not prepared for it???

I’m not buying it. Not the excuses and not their shoes anymore for that matter. The only thing that makes any logical sense is that they played favorites today.

BOYCOTT ALL RELEASES UNTIL DECEMBER. MAKE THEM CHOKE ON THEIR TRASH SUPPLY. F ‘EM

#notbuyingit
I feel like a lot more manuals copped today tho.
Yes it was a **** show, but if it ran like a regular drop, bots eating all the stock.
I technically see this as Nike “doing” something against bots.
I took an L, but life goes on

I feel like a lot more manuals copped today tho.
Yes it was a **** show, but if it ran like a regular drop, bots eating all the stock.
I technically see this as Nike “doing” something against bots.
I took an L, but life goes on
BRuh, they blocked me from doing anything with the site and my account until it was over. How is that doing something against bots? Bots are probably 90 percent of the orders

so quick summary for today. I hit on SNKRS & shipped out a few hours again. Main story: rented a vehicle @ 11:30 to go to Chicago. Took more than 4 hours to get to Chicago because of bad traffic and slow tolls. My homie from Michigan (like myself) was in Chicago since Thursday. Got wristbands and all that Jazz Friday night but didn’t win any leftovers. Anyway, Around 2:30 I told him I’m going to be late snagging my pair at 3. I was literally 2.5 miles away from the S State St FTA but the traffic was horrible. I gave him my login info around 2:50 for FTA just to see if they’ll let him claim my pair. Of course it didn’t work. He chopped it up with a manager at the FTA store. Manager said he’ll give me until 3:15 to claim my pair. Had the wife drop me off on Washington Blvd & I ran 2 blocks down to State St. then 1 block down State St to FTA. I got in at 3:15 on the nose. My homie walked me to the right to the store manager that held my pair...he told
One of the employees to grab my size 11 and he took it to the register. I made the purchase at 3:22. Long story short...I was so fortunate today. :smile: honestly if my homie wasn’t there talking to the manager I would have lost my reserved pair. He’s a life saver along with the manager. THE CHICAGO FTA Manager is the GOAT.

(being greedy on the SNKRS release literally almost costed me a guaranteed pair. this won’t ever happen again.)

Back
Top Bottom