Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It had to hurt sitting in the hot *** sun all day literally for nothing. I bet they felt crushed when he tweeted that, and some held out hope lingering around like they were going get the golden ticket in the Wizard of Oz.

yeah i heard my name was dropped on here bout the production numbers ....yeah that 100k number wasnt never the play

im kinda slowing down on leaking im leaving that to shof zsneakerheadz coley2xs my yg dkats psmirf....mrunloved1s ...

told my source on the nike supply chain not to even give me production numbers as of march....didnt wanna get them in trouble no more..

yeah i heard my name was dropped on here bout the production numbers ....yeah that 100k number wasnt never the play

im kinda slowing down on leaking im leaving that to shof zsneakerheadz coley2xs my yg dkats psmirf....mrunloved1s ...

told my source on the nike supply chain not to even give me production numbers as of march....didnt wanna get them in trouble no more..

Nice to meet you sir. Can you confirm bred 1s are coming out Black Friday in gr numbers ??
that was the confirmation back in april but this was b4 the production run started....wont really know 100% until like maybe june

the backboards hit production last week too so june gonna heat up

bred 11 pics knicks 3 pics a few qs pics sbb 3.0 and the black royal 12 the black friday 1 pics

Some of the fakes do respond to UV. That's why they run it under UV. If the real shouldn't react and the pair they have does, well thats an easy way to tell they are fake.

You didn’t comprehend what I wrote because I didn’t explain the situation fully, my bad. He had an Infrared Stripe V2, and his only LC method was to check that the midsole didn’t light up and that was the only check that he did. It took him at the MOST ten seconds to make a decision regarding someone’s $500+ purchase. The reason why this was alarming to me is because I’ve been nerding the fake scene heavy since the days of the OG 750, and no iteration of the high end fakes for that model EVER had a midsole that glowed under UV for that specific CW... exactly like a retail pair’s midsole wouldn’t react at all. Which means that his only check for that shoe was essentially moot.

I don’t know what type of fantasy world you’re in if you think StockX takes the time to put a legit pair of a specific CW side by side against the pair of the same CW that they’re checking. He had a pair of Blue Tints that they deemed authentic that he was using to check against earlier CWs of V2s that they were attempting to authenticate. Anyone who knows anything about each CW should know that’s a dumb way to go about LCing for a ton of different reasons.

here's the most important question...what's the word with OG bred 1s?
so the couture 1's were the test of the higher height og like 85 cut og height

if the breds dont drop blk friday....then all star weekend chicago is when they will drop....which would be better and yeah pretty much 125-150k plus breds when they drop this time......a few other og colors in this og height too...price point is moving to 175 on 1's last i heard too starting in 2020

that was the confirmation back in april but this was b4 the production run started....wont really know 100% until like maybe june

the backboards hit production last week too so june gonna heat up

bred 11 pics knicks 3 pics a few qs pics sbb 3.0 and the black royal 12 the black friday 1 pics

Are the SBB 3.0 patent leather or no?

so the couture 1's were the test of the higher height og like 85 cut og height

if the breds dont drop blk friday....then all star weekend chicago is when they will drop....which would be better and yeah pretty much 125-150k plus breds when they drop this time......a few other og colors in this og height too...price point is moving to 175 on 1's last i heard too starting in 2020

Numbers on them Laker 1s bro?! Should we be worried

Back
Top Bottom