Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

C1587695-CCD1-44C2-AC5E-D0DBC4493F22.jpeg

Spike Lee Ones top Non OG
Nuff said

Travs aint even touching top 10

These are def better than ts1 imo....dont care for that print on heel but still fiyaaa...ts1 basically some bedazzled roy's.

Anyone have thoughts on this? Read the comments as well. Maybe this will help with legit checks for those purchasing on secondary markets.

PO

My pair from FTA LA has the numbers/letters on the backside of the tongue.

Anyone know where this box label is from? What store released this with this label?
Looks like a Wish ATL sticker to me but not sure if they released these.

These are def better than ts1 imo....dont care for that print on heel but still fiyaaa...ts1 basically some bedazzled roy's.
Alright I get your opinion but your argument is stupid as hell. Travis Scott basically bedazzled some rookie of the years, ok. By your logic, all Spike Lee did was lower the saturation on royals.

I love how little people care about the tan pinnacle 1s. Would take a double up on those. Wonderful how folks are happy to pay $1000 for something like the travis joints but cried about pinnacles being $400 retail for some actual quality. I paid $150 under retail though, so that helped.

I don't mess with Trav or his music but I wanted his 1s. I always thought he had braids and just found out he has loccs. Wonder why overseas got Bigfoot size but US didn't?

Anyone have thoughts on this? Read the comments as well. Maybe this will help with legit checks for those purchasing on secondary markets.

PO

This thread gives me a headache....

More than likely all shoes have it, just some are stitched too low on the area that shoes the number. Means absolutely nothing

Back
Top Bottom