Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Some old guy at the millwaukee vrs toronto game tonight (he probably owns the team lol) just caught my eye :wow: again #pinklaces
298BAC0A-3134-420C-ACFB-7A7B5B786CEE.jpeg
7D990E80-BA51-4B60-B8DB-5E08B1C75BC4.jpeg

:nthat:

The only thing that would make that better is if he was in some MJ-NT Denim...God willing that’s literally everybody on these boards in a few decades...

Imma be honest.... I did NOT want to do it but I’m gonna sell my deadstock Rust Pink 1’s on Goat and I’m gonna purchase the TS’s and the Storm Blue Unions with the proceeds. The rust pinks are selling in the 4K range and I got them for retail in Miami on release day so I think it’s beyond crazy for me not to sell for such a crazy profit. Thought about it ALL day and I made my decision.

That’s the play...Now run it...

Not only will you have two of the top 5 best non-OG 1’s, but you’ll have some cash in your pocket too...

That’s the play...Now run it...

Not only will you have two of the top 5 best non-OG 1’s, but you’ll have some cash in your pocket too...

Yea especially if I can score both pair for 2400 or less (absurd price for 2 pair of shoes I know smh) but it’ll most def be a nice chunk left over that can go towards future releases. I listed them at 4300, which was 200 less then the cheapest pair they have listed in a 10.5 on both SX & Goat. Now I just have to watch and wait for a buyer with my fingers crossed.

:nthat:

The only thing that would make that better is if he was in some MJ-NT Denim...God willing that’s literally everybody on these boards in a few decades...

Right, do it for the love not the looks. I'll probably be rocking mine with orthotics or gel insoles that age as cheap as Jordan brand makes them lol.

Back
Top Bottom