Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

"blackfridaytags" on IG. TS1's $180. All purchases come with authentic StockX tag.

giphy.gif

If a seller has to sell the shoes with a stockx tag, you know damn well that **** is fake.
On my local offerup, the seller wrote that he personally got the shoe from his friend, who was a personal chef for Jimmy Butler. LMAO

If a seller has to sell the shoes with a stockx tag, you know damn well that **** is fake.
On my local offerup, the seller wrote that he personally got the shoe from his friend, who was a personal chef for Jimmy Butler. LMAO

more believable if he said his friend was a personal chef for travis scott or a jenner/kardashian :lol:

Here's a question. Waiting for my stockx pair to be authenticated today. If they don't pass, what will happen next since prices have dropped since I bought them? I paid $1062 for size 10 and they're now selling for $990-$1000. Usually they find you a pair at the same price, but everyone is selling for less now.

Here's a question. Waiting for my stockx pair to be authenticated today. If they don't pass, what will happen next since prices have dropped since I bought them? I paid $1062 for size 10 and they're now selling for $990-$1000. Usually they find you a pair at the same price, but everyone is selling for less now.

if they fail, just email them to refund your money and that you would not like to wait another 2 weeks for a replacement pair

They will make sure they pass at that price.

Sooo I ordered my pair on Thursday morning PST time and I still haven't rec'd shipping notification from the seller to StockX. I just want my money back at this point lol.

Sooo I ordered my pair on Thursday morning PST time and I still haven't rec'd shipping notification from the seller to StockX. I just want my money back at this point lol.

Email them. They might have given the shipper a deadline for today.

Back
Top Bottom