Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ahhh. got it. yea, not sure what to say about that. I'd be inspecting that pair with a fine tooth and if things aren't matching up dude would be getting a call. especially since yall apparently have some decent rapport.

ahhh. got it. yea, not sure what to say about that. I'd be inspecting that pair with a fine tooth and if things aren't matching up dude would be getting a call. especially since yall apparently have some decent rapport.
I've literally been looking at this **** all night, I keep seeing different qc issues on these, lol im at a point of just accepting I'll never know.

damn. sucks man. try not to stress over it. not sure where you're located, but I'd try taking them somewhere to try to auth them

Last edited:
Don’t blame u. If I got a pair from StockX or goat and the qc issues are very noticeable I would just return them.

Won’t see mine until Tuesday but you guys are coming up with a lot of variances and things to look for that’s good. Keep it going, remember one inconsistency doesn’t mean fake but when you see like 4 or 5 on your pair you got a problem. Don’t judge your pairs on ONE singular thing unless it’s a true tell tale sign like the red on the bag or the milky bag or some of the other things

Last edited:
If my pair is straight but I still feel weird about wearing them imma sit on them and sell em when they go up. In my head I already moved on from this shoe but when I bought them I was heavy on it.

I kinda regret the purchase because I saw how much sole fly 1s go for and they aren’t that far from what I paid for these... oh well.

we all allowed ourselves to be suckered into this madness. however, I believe it'll be worth it in the end. with the way things are going, with travis's trajectory, these be worth more than sole flys. also, solefly is not better than sbb. just more rare.

Definitely depends, my inconsistencies are seen on other legit pairs that I've seen. None of the main tell tails. thats my pair for reference.
I was reading somewhere that the tongue also has to be pre crumpled as well so watch out for that.

Lol pretty much, with the receipt and everything, bought from this buyer before with no issues, literally 100% review.

So you didn’t get them from SNKRS! Don’t be spreading lies in here!

You prob bought from one of those lame scammers on a FB group lol

What u pay? :nerd:

So you didn’t get them from SNKRS! Don’t be spreading lies in here!

You prob bought from one of those lame scammers on a FB group lol

What u pay? :nerd:

I bought it from grailed, from a seller I've bought things from before with no issues w/ snkrs receipt. I paid 1025+ shipping on release day

I bought it from grailed, from a seller I've bought things from before with no issues w/ snkrs receipt. I paid 1025+ shipping on release day

Grailed is already a red flag. A snkrs receipt doesn't mean anything, he could literally include a real snkrs receipt with a fake pair. And to be honest, the pics you posted looks a little off. Might be because the pics are small.

Back
Top Bottom