Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What a joke

C7FCA3DC-B9E9-464C-BBA2-1D59AE32536B.png

1. I'm very pleased to see that, as of yet, no one here has gotten fakes from goat or more specifically stockx in lieu of all the rumors.

:nerd:

Maybe not here. But can’t speak for outside NT. Good fakes and QC pairs will go hand in hand that not even they can tell. The Travis Scott 1s will forever have fakes and legit pairs coexisting and no one will ever notice or can tell the difference.

I wasn't going to post pics but now yall got me wanting to play along lol. My pair just got delivered to my access point (for the first time with no issues thank God!).

Bought my pair on stock for 740 a few weeks ago they finally come in and all these red flags. No serial number behind tongue stitching etc. I emailed them a week ago, and they just tell me their verification team is looking at the images. smh I sold them back on stockx for a profit. Im not finna sit around here waiting on them. The shoes looked great, but my entire vibe is killed with all the fakes getting through. This shoe will forever be associated with this fake stuff, and i don't want any part of that.

Last edited:
Bought my pair on stock for 740 a few weeks ago they finally come in and all these red flags. No serial number behind tongue sticking etc. I emailed them a week ago, and they just tell me their verification team is looking at the images. smh I sold them back on stockx for a profit. Im not finna sit around here waiting on them. The shoes looked great, but my entire vibe is killed with all the fakes getting through. This shoe will forever be associated with this fake stuff, and i don't want any part of that.

That wouldnt rule out your pair being fake

my pair tag is stitched so that the you cant pull it and clearly see the serial number either. I got them directly from Footaction

I delcare anytime i see these on feet at the mall or where ever, I'm calling them fake... Especially when kats have some of these dumbest outfits on with them....

Like others say, these will be associated with fakes no matter what...

Back
Top Bottom