Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Both boxtags match? Pic?

If you're talking about the sku, yes, they match:

8.5 Box Tag.jpeg

8.5 TAGS.jpg

Can someone post a size tag of 100% fake tryna see something with the UPC :nerd:

My personal pair just got touched down from a London town today. Hope the authenticity odds are in my favor when I get home to inspect them this evening.

Asked in my local group about the walls. Doesn’t seem like white walls in the box matters. He got his directly from the store himself and the walls are also white.

Thanks for checking with your group!

Anybody else get their pair from SNKRS and missing a Red Stamp?

Maybe not here. But can’t speak for outside NT. Good fakes and QC pairs will go hand in hand that not even they can tell. The Travis Scott 1s will forever have fakes and legit pairs coexisting and no one will ever notice or can tell the difference.
if we can't tell the difference, then they can't be definitively be proven fake tho. technically, my stockx pair could be fake. but i have so many 1s and have been doing this for so long that i feel like i'd be able to tell at this point. my pair is so butter that if the fakes feel like this then yeah, we really might as well all just start rocking fakes. i'm not srs, but u get what i'm saying.

I wasn't going to post pics but now yall got me wanting to play along lol. My pair just got delivered to my access point (for the first time with no issues thank God!).
pretty much, for a release like this, EVERYONE needs to post pics of their pair. it's necessary this time.

Last edited:
Perhaps there’s one sign that points to legit: the tag inside the shoes. Been watching more YouTube videos and the supa dupa rupas have the new qr code tag

There’s a guy on YouTube that buys and reviews only supa dupa pairs
I forget his channel
But his videos are funny asf
Actually that’s the name of his channel :lol:

4A0F018E-64C1-4087-94AD-8B0CF6778F72.jpeg
27C0A8E4-86DF-406B-90CE-46B697082AFB.jpeg
5A15DF13-5D82-497F-A357-C217515A02D6.jpeg
my second pair came in SOON as I left for work had my girl send me pics lol even with her terrible photography skills I can tell these legit. Comparison pics coming tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom