Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Had ordered the lows Saturday before the price went up. “En route to stockx for authentication” since Monday ... y’all think the package is lost ?

E2F94863-6D37-49AE-8823-213764B10A94.jpeg

UNDSed the lows for casual Friday

I’m honestly wondering if they had did a mute cactus green on the suede parts of the shoe how it woulda came out

So yesterday I got an email from the sneakercon app that I never use about the Travis Scott 6s being available early, I click the link just for ****s, there’s only a size 9 & they’re asking for over 3k, with no box :smh: :rofl: How do you even justify that? How can you even verify that they’re a legit pair when you have no pairs to compare it to? Who’s paying that much for some 6s anyway, this resale **** is getting out of control fam

Damn both of my stockx pairs seems to be shipped from China.
Not a good sign, especially since I rage copped on drop day

How are you able to tell they were shipped from China ?? Maybe that’s why gio508 gio508 asked if his package is lost from Saturday’s order
It's been in transit for 4 days now, and i received the shipment notice at like 1:30 in the morning
And I bought an 8 and 8.5, and it seems like the same seller shipped both at the same time

It's been in transit for 4 days now, and i received the shipment notice at like 1:30 in the morning
And I bought an 8 and 8.5, and it seems like the same seller shipped both at the same time
Shipping from Florida normally takes 3-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom