Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn both of my stockx pairs seems to be shipped from China.
Not a good sign, especially since I rage copped on drop day

Naaahhh tell me your joking !! I got a size 8.5 as well , still in transit and I received the transit email from stockx around 3 AM !!

E6CA35D1-1F3A-4F0A-97BE-33842ECE44B7.jpeg
2484BA4E-F651-4DAA-BE7B-49D1762D08EA.jpeg

Thanks Nike

It was probably UPS or FedEx. Those jokers have messed up so many of my boxes.

Just another semi "IG famous" sneakerhead/influencer from the Bronx. She tends to hear info from" leakers" and post on her IG.
she is the truth. she is an influencer with sponsors and lots of connections. she is really "for the culture" and very knowledgeable about sneakers. I've conversed with her quite a few times and she cool af. I like her.

Shipping from Florida normally takes 3-4 days.

The thing is , I’ve made transactions on stockx sold/buy and I’ve never had to wait this long. I was under the impression that the stockx prepaid UPS labels are 2-day priority shipping? But then again I live on the East Coast so, I could be wrong. That’s why I’m wondering what’s taking so long. Generally when I buy off stockx it’s in route to them 2days max and then they ship them out the same day it’s authenticated. I’m hoping they’re coming from Cali or something

The thing is , I’ve made transactions on stockx sold/buy and I’ve never had to wait this long. I was under the impression that the stockx prepaid UPS labels are 2-day priority shipping? But then again I live on the East Coast so, I could be wrong. That’s why I’m wondering what’s taking so long. Generally when I buy off stockx it’s in route to them 2days max and then they ship them out the same day it’s authenticated. I’m hoping they’re coming from Cali or something
My Trav highs came from Euro, they used DHL and it took a couple days. Also on the east coast FWIW

It you got shipping at 3am in the morning. I’m pretty sure your pair is coming from overseas. Every time I ship out shoes to stockx. Their app instantly updates to en route after the drop off scan

Not that many real vs fake posts on these ts1 lows. I wonder how we’re going to legit check our stockx/goat pairs

Pairs coming from china? Yikes.

22A95CD2-97DE-4106-AC8A-D4C844CB9BD0.gif
Naaahhh tell me your joking !! I got a size 8.5 as well , still in transit and I received the transit email from stockx around 3 AM !!
It has to be China, since my pairs were shipped out on Monday. Lows only dropped online during the weekend. I find it impossible that people had pairs right away after the weekend. I'm assuming seller had fake pairs on deck.

Not that many real vs fake posts on these ts1 lows. I wonder how we’re going to legit check our stockx/goat pairs
The fakes don’t have the QR code on label like the SNKRS pairs that just shipped and the dates on inside the shoes are the same on mine and just produced 2/20/19 & 4/19/19

Attachments

• F115A2FD-7775-436F-887B-560E452ED485.jpeg
    F115A2FD-7775-436F-887B-560E452ED485.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 14
Damn maybe it’s my ignorance but I never assumed stockx dealt with international sellers. Don’t flame me :rofl: y’all just put me on to that. I’m definitely gonna have to legit check them well.

It you got shipping at 3am in the morning. I’m pretty sure your pair is coming from overseas. Every time I ship out shoes to stockx. Their app instantly updates to en route after the drop off scan

This...

The one pair of shoes I purchased off there that came from Europe, which was a pair of Stash Spiridon’s, which had a receipt for Footpatrol in the box...Got shipping notice on those at 1:41 am...

All my other buys I’ve gotten shipping notice during more normal times...Mid-day etc...

This...

The one pair of shoes I purchased off there that came from Europe, which was a pair of Stash Spiridon’s, which had a receipt for Footpatrol in the box...Got shipping notice on those at 1:41 am...

Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification fellas. At least they dropped in China right ? So I’m hoping they’ll end up being legit. If they didn’t drop overseas I’d definitely be concerned. Red flag off the bat lol

Back
Top Bottom