Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i wish i was part of the TS high gang. Scared of the fakes to pull the trigger on a pair. 950+ (size 12) too much to risk getting a fake. If i knew for sure it wasnt fake, id give in and cop. The only TS ive missed out on, so still countin my blessings.

Retail or bust gang gang
1E892306-7851-4600-9897-5E0AB1E31FD6.gif

Always wanted to use this here
Lol, that gif gets me everytime. Pure comedy.

i wish i was part of the TS high gang. Scared of the fakes to pull the trigger on a pair. 950+ (size 12) too much to risk getting a fake. If i knew for sure it wasnt fake, id give in and cop. The only TS ive missed out on, so still countin my blessings.
Even on StockX n Goat?

In my opinion, yes. The fakes were pretty good on these (and reals were all over the place), and if stockx or goat sent me a pair, id have no idea.
The % of fakes that gets through is waaaaaaaaaaay low. They do 10k pair a day so take that into account when you see an ig post claiming a fake. And I feel like the majority of those claims are from resellers just trying to slander their competition. I buy from both StockX and Goat and I don't think twice about it.

I don't think that's panicking, they just taking advantage of the discounted seller's fee. Instead of holding longer. It's a win for them.
Goat and Stockx get bad rep Bc negative experiences are loudly voiced. But if I had to buy my pair I would still go with them. For a peace of mind id ask for help here to double legit check.

The % of fakes that gets through is waaaaaaaaaaay low. They do 10k pair a day so take that into account when you see an ig post claiming a fake. And I feel like the majority of those claims are from resellers just trying to slander their competition. I buy from both StockX and Goat and I don't think twice about it.
I buy and sell from them a lot as well! Bought a couple off whites recently, other jordan 1s, yeezys, etc, but these TS highs got my head messed up ( :

yall worried about the sellers.....yall forgot about the employees

You're taking what that guy says he was told by a follower of his as truth. Come on, man. I mean think about the logistics of what he's saying. You think someone rolled into work with a sneaker box, went to their station with said box, switched it out mid-day, and then rolled out with the real? And nobody noticed someone coming in or leaving with a sneaker box? And they took a USED pair? Again, come on man.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

I buy and sell from them a lot as well! Bought a couple off whites recently, other jordan 1s, yeezys, etc, but these TS highs got my head messed up ( :
I feel you. For me or you, it's really hard to tell the difference between the real and the fake. The guys on the TS1 team there (yes they have people assigned to specific shoes) handle hundreds of them a day right after release. They know what they are supposed to look, feel, and smell like.

You're taking what that guy says he was told by a follower of his as truth. Come on, man. I mean think about the logistics of what he's saying. You think someone rolled into work with a sneaker box, went to their station with said box, switched it out mid-day, and then rolled out with the real? And nobody noticed someone coming in or leaving with a sneaker box? And they took a USED pair? Again, come on man.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

im just going to assume u watched the vid here, then made your post. hit up google. i think theres a reddit thread or something on a social media account where the actual person posted and did updates on the entire situation, which is where the guy in the video picked up the info and decided to make a video.

dont believe everything u see on the internet, but also dont call things fake just cause you dont believe it without doing a bit of looking into it.

btw, a used pair of yeezys can still go for over retail and are still worth more than a fake unused pair. and maybe that used pair was the first and only pair he was able to come across that matched his fake pair's size.

Last edited:
Most cats spending bread on kicks resell a little to do so dang sure know that’s how I bought off white unc and my Travis Scott’s. Gotta few pair of obsidians I’m sitting on will be getting unions or Travis 6s if not lucky which I never am.

im just going to assume u watched the vid here, then made your post. hit up google. i think theres a reddit thread where the actual person posted and did updates on the entire situation, which is where the guy in the video picked up the info and decided to make a video.

dont believe everything u see on the internet, but also dont call things fake just cause you dont believe it without doing a bit of looking into it.
Yea sorry I'm just not going to believe a random dude on the internet. For all I know he was just trying to finesse Goat into giving him a pair of kicks. People lie about **** all the damn time. I've been to StockX. I assume Goat has a similar setup. What he's saying is so far fetched that I just don't think it's possible. And if they did take the risk, they wouldn't do it for a pair of worn kicks.

Yea sorry I'm just not going to believe a random dude on the internet. For all I know he was just trying to finesse Goat into giving him a pair of kicks. People lie about **** all the damn time. I've been to StockX. I assume Goat has a similar setup. What he's saying is so far fetched that I just don't think it's possible. And if they did take the risk, they wouldn't do it for a pair of worn kicks.

dont apologize to me. idc if u believe it or not. thats on u.
employees at other companies have done waaaaaaaaaaay dumber and more obvious things that got them caught, fired and prosecuted.
watch worlds dumbest criminals my guy. u think everyone doing shady stuff is a genius and the stuff they do to get in trouble makes sense??

dont apologize to me. idc if u believe it or not. thats on u.
employees at other companies have done waaaaaaaaaaay dumber and more obvious things that got them caught, fired and prosecuted.
watch worlds dumbest criminals my guy. u think all everyone doing shady stuff is a genius?
Have you been to the floor in one of these shops? No? Ok, so you have no clue what you are talking about. Keep watching World's Dumbest Criminals and believing what YouTube tells you though.

Have you been to the floor in one of these shops? No? Ok, so you have no clue what you are talking about. Keep watching World's Dumbest Criminals and believing what YouTube tells you though.

oh, so youve been to stockx and their warehouse and seen how things work over there? do u know how lax they are with how employees can move around their warehouse? oh no? oh ok then.

how about u go on google and find out youre wrong instead of sitting here repeating the same nonsense? u dont even gotta come back here and eat any crow. but u can go sit down afterwards tho.

oh, so youve been to stockx and their warehouse and seen how things work over there? do u know how lax they are with how employees can move around their warehouse? oh no? oh ok then.

how about u go on google and find out youre wrong instead of sitting here repeating the same nonsense? u dont even gotta come back here and eat any crow. but u can go sit down afterwards tho.
Yes, I've been there. I've been through the facilities. I was an employee of the parent company.

And you keep talking about Google. Literally everything you know about the subject comes from the internet.

Back
Top Bottom