Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Bro. My pair from Nike box is a whole other color than my Goat box.... and the label sticker on the Goat pair is trying extra hard to be olive.

18av.gif

Klekt did a good legit review on these. It was posted about a week ago or so on this forum. It talked about the uv light hitting the gitd of a legit pair and lighting up a blueish color vs. Hitting the fufu pair it simply glowed up as green. Something the replicas still haven't gotten correct ( according to the post from SplashyGlock SplashyGlock . That shoe depot did) but this is one way that we can all tell if the current pairs on the market are legit.
Also the video a NTer posted several pages back of a youtuber comparing a fufu and a tru tru. Same results. The tuber hit the real pair with the uv light ( several times..not just once) and it would always glow up blue if the pair is legit. It was good to see reps are still lackin on that detail and i can check my pears if they check all the boxes of buttery suede, color shade, lace colors, air bubble shape and good stiching etc....then last test is the uv test. I just like to be sure even though goat and sx check also... Multiple checks

Last edited:
Second 10.5 just came through on Stockx, this one a few $$$ lower. Curious when they will get here and how they will compare...

Do you plan on rocking them? It really ain’t that deep lol

of course I plan on rocking them, but I paid a rack for these. I’m expecting a decent pair. Idk if the sole has some of that worn lining on the tongue, or if these were tried on and walked in.

i can see how the QC was all over for these... my double up from sx came in today slightly jacked up, scuff/scratches on both toes, sloppy paint & glue in some parts. my snkrs pair is so clean & thats the one ill wear & keep..

also i find the skele hoodie TTS, no need to size down

Damn my snkrs pair came in dumb clean. Hope this ain't a thing where we start seeing alot of bad quality pairs passing thru sx and goat .....on another note I want to get some UNC off white 1s. You think I could wait a couple months or are prices going to rise by then.? I just copped ts1 highs so might need to slow down

Honestly I Have No Clue My Dude :lol:

It's Been Proposed In Here That A Blue Color When Shining A UV Light On The Soles = Authentic.

I Think Maybe The Fakes Give Off The Normal Greenish Glow You'd See From The Soles Normally? :nerd:

Hoping Someone Can Clarify
I seen this vid where the authentic pair(first pic), when glowing, shines blue with black light. The fake pair(second pic), when glowing, shines green still and doesn’t change.
3C11751D-D433-4B1C-8636-BE6CBBC07467.png
8424B71D-9619-4EC7-B3DE-7D0068DE5A35.png

Back
Top Bottom