Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Salty about this release but I have the highs and lows, the only shoes I wanted last year so atleast I have that. Maybe Nike will shock drop.

Yeah, having a pair of the high top 1's makes missing out on any other drop a little easier. Granted, nobody likes to fail. But I just have to remind myself how lucky I have been with not only Travis drops, but sneakers period. It's easy to count your losses a lot quicker than your wins.

The 1's are still the pinnacle, and unless he drops a dif colorway in that model, I can't see anything else coming close to matching them.

for a brown shoe the laces make them way more versatile than one would think

side note

I mean most don’t like the 6’s which I get, but damn them thangs are tanks. They heavy as heck. Then again most limited Jordan or special Jordan shoes tend to be heavier than there more mast produced counter parts.

for a brown shoe the laces make them way more versatile than one would think

side note

I mean most don’t like the 6’s which I get, but damn them thangs are tanks. They heavy as heck. Then again most limited Jordan or special Jordan shoes tend to be heavier than there more mast produced counter parts.

I like the look of 6's, but I don't prefer to wear 6's because IMO they're heavy and stiff and the toebox wrinkling makes them look bad when its worn.

I like the look of 6's, but I don't prefer to wear 6's because IMO they're heavy and stiff and the toebox wrinkling makes them look bad when its worn.

6’s imo are the only shoe that looks better bigger lmao

imma size 14 also the toebox wrinkling not a problem as much in my size range. From my experience.

They make so much less of bigger sizes hitting on anything limited is like a huge win.

I only own the highs and 6’s.

one thing I love about the TS line is earth tones.

I like earth tone colors.

then the pop of the laces allows you to expand what you can wear with them too

Yeah i just need the highs, then i can die in peace

I’m kind of tired of earth tones, Yeezy released 3million different earth tone colorways

I only have the 6’s and 1 highs as well...I want the 4’s too. I remember debating between those or the Nigel 1’s when they were both in the 300 range. Chose the 1’s in hindsight wish I grabbed the 4’s instead.

Well Fella’s, It Happened...
CAC788BA-8681-460F-860C-9783D840F734.jpeg

I need to find a local deal. Everyone in these b/s/t fb groups a bunch of flakes
Offer Up Has Been Pretty Good To Me As A Buyer Out Here. Selling Is A Whole Different Story Tho, All Kinds Of Flakes :rolleyes

What Size You After? There’s A Pair Or Two Left That I Know Of Here :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom