Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B06653A3-EE9D-4536-8C55-624C8C3C9A74.jpeg

Thinking about copping the Jordan 1 low Travis Scott’s for 600 from a Facebook group I just don’t see myself dropping that much on some lows man 😩

Doesn't feel like a Travis Scott collab for some reason. It looks like a regular colorway of the Air Max 270 React ENG. There's no special design change to this sneaker other than the pulltab. But then again, I guess the same can be said for the Travis Scott Jordan 4s.

TS1 High in my size slowly dropping. Being sold around $1300 now.

I noticed that recently and have been meaning to mention it to you. Do you have a target price?

Seems like prices on a lot of sneakers have been dropping, probably due to the pandemic. I have my eye on a few pairs.

I noticed that recently and have been meaning to mention it to you. Do you have a target price?

Seems like prices on a lot of sneakers have been dropping, probably due to the pandemic. I have my eye on a few pairs.

Nah, I don't have a target price. I just hope it continues on that downward trend :lol:
What pairs you keeping an eye on? And why do you think the pandemic has anything to do with the resale prices? Doesn't seem like either of those two have any relation. Plenty of other hyped sneakers have kept their prices and not seen a drop such as the Sacai Waffle V1s.

Doesn't feel like a Travis Scott collab for some reason. It looks like a regular colorway of the Air Max 270 React ENG. There's no special design change to this sneaker other than the pulltab. But then again, I guess the same can be said for the Travis Scott Jordan 4s.

yeah there’s better colors of that 270 model sitting lol

Back
Top Bottom