Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

“Can’t knock the hustle”

Reminds me of this 🤣

EEE6AD86-CF7C-446C-BB7C-E22A38A518F7.jpeg

I never knock the seller. This world was built on finessing. (Doesn't morally make it right) But If people are gullible enough to buy it, that's their fault.

I never knock the seller. This world was built on finessing. (Doesn't morally make it right) But If people are gullible enough to buy it, that's their fault.

Yeah I remember wanting a pair of Js for Christmas when I was in grade school (never got them) while other kids wanted Tickle Me Elmos for some reason. People were buying those up and reselling them in the classifieds back then haha

I remember that Tickle Me Elmo craze. :lol:

Folks will buy anything if you hype it up.
Yooo that Christmas was wild, I remember seeing all that craziness on the news as a kid, all I wanted was Power Rangers 😂😂 as an adult I feel a bit bad, but super appreciative for my mom braving all that craziness that year to get me all those toys & Jordans just because I asked, & even more all those late 90s Holidays had crazy fads that we had our parents in the middle of, it’s a new world now, kids don’t even want toys or the games we played, it was the best tho 😎

so yall remember that $40 "clutch" that was on the travis site which was actually just a happy meal box? well ppl are saying the action figure/toy was in there. this would make sense since the toy was shown in the commercial with a happy meal. that was the clue. notice, the "clutch" is no longer on the site. that action figure gonna be reselling for hundreds of dollars guaranteed. damn, i'm so dumb. i wanted the toy and we all shoulda peeped game. no way just a happy meal box would be $40. i'm sick rn.

Bet money that mcdonalds stuff doesn't ship till sometime after christmas. I jussss got my one tshirt from that Fortnite drop.

Is the toy the vinyl travis scott with the four accessories (burger drink) or the action figure?

I feel like they’re just gonna sell the Action Figure solo, maybe it missed production or something, it’s too much of a missed opportunity, they know that’s what everyone wanted anyway. I should’ve bought that $100 Rodeo toy back in 2015, sold out so damn fast tho

so yall remember that $40 "clutch" that was on the travis site which was actually just a happy meal box? well ppl are saying the action figure/toy was in there. this would make sense since the toy was shown in the commercial with a happy meal. that was the clue. notice, the "clutch" is no longer on the site. that action figure gonna be reselling for hundreds of dollars guaranteed. damn, i'm so dumb. i wanted the toy and we all shoulda peeped game. no way just a happy meal box would be $40. i'm sick rn.
"Ppl are saying"

I never understand this cliche/follow up.
You are knocking it by calling it immoral.

Do you think people will call you a hater or something? Just cause someone is making money don’t mean you gotta be cool with it.

You may actually be right...buuuut watch it DONT lol

1599768533423.gif

Wow if true

Genius by his team tho :pimp: cant eem be mad

Guarantee its inside, now that I think about it why would a cardboard box be $40?

Overlooked that ****

Back
Top Bottom