Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

funny cuz the early batches of fakes had the incorrect sole lol.

but jeez side by side its super easy. how the hell do they fix the suede and get all the rest of the colors of the shoe wrong ? lol.

but im betting the pics you sent are the PK batch.

Was impressed and scratching my head at the same time

Who was the person who bought a pair of khaki 6's off ebay & end up getting them for free because it skipped by their authentication process?

damn is that the PK batch? my boy ordered em after seeing my retails. boy is he in for a surprise with that color difference!
My Buddy grabbed 4 different pairs of the olive ones over the past 2 years and None of them have the correct green on the upper. They're all grayish or way too light in color.

If the UNC's give you more enjoyment, do it sir. The only thing that matters is your desire.

PO
Thanks bro I appreciate that. 4s are my favorite sneaker and the shape on the Kahki 6s feel super big compared to any 6 I have ever owned idk why.

I pray these stock estimates aren’t accurate comparing them to the brown set… because if they are 😳😳😳😳

Do you guys think trading the Kahki Travis 6s for the Uni Blue 4s would be a good trade or should I just sell the 6s and pay for a pair of 4s? They're about the same price.

This reminds of a kid that traded his Off-White 5s for Metallic 5s as a straight trade. The 6s will go up in value. If the 4 is the same or similar price now, it's inflated due to the colorway and to me not worth it. Much like the 3. But if you really want it then go for it. No one is stopping you.

wasn’t khakis, was carmines and I believe they were staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam . I did buy mine off of eBay though and was hoping the same would happen to me lol it didn’t.

got a good price on them though. $545 shipped
Oh ok. I could have sworn it was a pair of Travies but ok. Either way, I’m wondering if it had anything to do with the listing not displaying, “Authentication Guaranteed”? I’ve seen a few listing out of the majority that don’t have that in the title. Curious if those will slip through the cracks or not lol.

Oh ok. I could have sworn it was a pair of Travies but ok. Either way, I’m wondering if it had anything to do with the listing not displaying, “Authentication Guaranteed”? I’ve seen a few listing out of the majority that don’t have that in the title. Curious if those will slip through the cracks or not lol.

that could be it. There were a lot of changes going on a few months ago with the whole process so it probably slipped through The cracks.

My son shoes finally came from goat early birthday gift to my young Jedi
5859CC2F-327B-4E54-B477-0A7E67AB4E8A.jpeg
DD7E20BD-06A7-4E94-997B-ACEFAAF590A9.jpeg

vs fr
My Buddy grabbed 4 different pairs of the olive ones over the past 2 years and None of them have the correct green on the upper. They're all grayish or way too light in color.
the olives went through a lot. the popularity wave with them caused multiple factories and batches.

this new khaki batch is supposedly pk. it wouldnt surprise me if they made the colors off on these on purpose, knowing that they could put out more batches later and still sell out.

but the colors being so off is wonky. how the hell does that even happen with reps that quality lol. i could understand a dhgate budget batch lol

vs fr

the olives went through a lot. the popularity wave with them caused multiple factories and batches.

this new khaki batch is supposedly pk. it wouldnt surprise me if they made the colors off on these on purpose, knowing that they could put out more batches later and still sell out.

but the colors being so off is wonky. how the hell does that even happen with reps that quality lol. i could understand a dhgate budget batch lol
Its mind blowing to me that they could get some pairs on the nose but others they have a off color and a higher ankle cut. I have seen 11s with a really long toe box it is such a small fix. Just imagine if 1 factory got them right, they would sell millions of pairs so fast. I can wear reps becuase I wear a 11.5 tts and 12s are so floppy on me but **** some of the 1quality I see on my buddies pairs beat even Nikes best pairs at times.

First and only time I’ll get EA LOL. Hope this comes when Travies drop… won’t hold my breath tho…
2510D012-7F7D-4BE9-A37F-382DC4D0F909.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom