Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I have my moments I think I want to sell these because I don’t wear them.
Then I look at them and call myself crazy as I put them back in the back of the closet.
Who knows when we’ll see a retro of these if ever.

CFD42968-33D8-49BA-9FA9-6F93DDD4B947.jpeg

I have my moments I think I want to sell these because I don’t wear them.
Then I look at them and call myself crazy as I put them back in the back of the closet.
Who knows when we’ll see a retro of these if ever.

CFD42968-33D8-49BA-9FA9-6F93DDD4B947.jpeg
Me with the BK’s

Yikes. That’s higher than I was thinking. Considering you’re saying they’re plentiful (relatively speaking). Was thinking less than $600
I’d be SHOCKED if they’re ever under $900. The original Travis 1 Lows were never lower than $900 in my size 9. Though these are a sequel (second Travis 1 Low), they’re also a double collab with Fragment of all companies (a company that has one of the most coveted Jordan 1 collabs), so I think these are gonna be pretty damn high. I’m personally thinking $1K+ out the gate. Especially since so many also love the color way. I’m after the Highs, but I’m wishing everyone luck whichever pair they’re after.

They really trying to hype these thangs up right before they release....MJ wearing is doing EXTRA much LOL.
You know he has his COurt SIde 1's in the car lol

COurt SIde lows are the closest thing to these in terms of silhouette....hmmmm
THe color blocking just has me thinking someone suggested that he wear these...

07C85F9F-F10F-471A-B9AE-A074B0256F7E.jpeg

I’d be SHOCKED if they’re ever under $900. The original Travis 1 Lows were never lower than $900 in my size 9. Though these are a sequel (second Travis 1 Low), they’re also a double collab with Fragment of all companies (a company that has one of the most coveted Jordan 1 collabs), so I think these are gonna be pretty damn high. I’m personally thinking $1K+ out the gate. Especially since so many also love the color way. I’m after the Highs, but I’m wishing everyone luck whichever pair they’re after.
trav 1 low in sz13 got down to like 600

Back
Top Bottom