Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What I meant specifically is the mass amount of fakes out there scares buyers from taking the chance on a 2k shoe and demand falls. 3k+ for these is crazy.
You could build out a sweet sneaker collection with 3k.
Bred 4s, BC3s, FTL 3s, and TS low OG loll

i dont thinkk the people who drop $2K+ on any single shoe and people who are afraid to get got by a pair of fakes dont over lap very much. mostly because there are plenty of good platfomrs to buy from with safeguards.
despite things slipping through the cracks every now and then most of these platforms are pretty good at authenticating. the most distributed/mass produced fakes arent passing rigorous legit checks. or i should say the ones that can pass rigorous legit checks arent easy to get.

Last edited:
its so much deeper than that. its not as simple as stealing from the warehouse. some times i think its by design.

trophyroom def backdoored some pairs of their ones as well. but there are FAR more pairs of Trophy room 1s circulating with out the blue laces than there are with the blue laces that came from trophy room direct. And stockx has authenticated the pairs with out the blue laces 1600 times compared to the 300 times for the blue pairs.
Sorry for being dense but what do you mean much deeper? The Ann Herbert's of Nike do the backdooring?

Sorry for being dense but what do you mean much deeper? The Ann Herbert's of Nike do the backdooring?

nah. Well if they are I don’t know anything about it.
without getting to deep into it. The scale at which things get backdoored now requires a lot of coordination. The game is rigged. And there’s nothing we as consumers can do about it aside from not paying resell.

nah. Well if they are I don’t know anything about it.
without getting to deep into it. The scale at which things get backdoored now requires a lot of coordination. The game is rigged. And there’s nothing we as consumers can do about it aside from not paying resell.
we can move on to the next rigged release. raffles and these botted releases is like bringing a pocket knife to a rapid fire machine gun fight.

i dont thinkk the people who drop $2K+ on any single shoe and people who are afraid to get got by a pair of fakes dont over lap very much. mostly because there are plenty of good platfomrs to buy from with safeguards.
despite things slipping through the cracks every now and then most of these platforms are pretty good at authenticating. the most distributed/mass produced fakes arent passing rigorous legit checks. or i should say the ones that can pass rigorous legit checks arent easy to get.
Do you know if platforms have extra checks for high ticket items like the TS frags? Always having a retail pair side by side to compare with for example.

This fake talk got me kinda nervous. Order British Khakis from StockX. They got delivered yesterday but I’m outta town. Hopefully they are legit.

Do you know if platforms have extra checks for high ticket items like the TS frags? Always having a retail pair side by side to compare with for example.

I would hope best practice is always to have an authentic pair on hand to verify authenticity. Especially the high price stuff. Things like color accuracy are extremely difficult to do without having a real pair in the same room under the same lighting. Pictures are pretty useless for that kind of stuff.

this ish used to be fun

now it became another business

me being on here looking at 23 is back at release dates, walking in a store in release day and copping a shoe in 5 minutes, a shoe that yrs later is retroed and u have to fill out an application, give blood, sacrifice my first born just for a CHANCE to cop at retail

thats what sad brother

only silver lining I can think of is it gives ppl another way to generate income in a covid world where making some money is already difficult

ill b lying if i say i dont partake in the latter, it is what it is
This fake talk got me kinda nervous. Order British Khakis from StockX. They got delivered yesterday but I’m outta town. Hopefully they are legit.

They haven’t gotten the reps down that good yet for those

They haven’t gotten the reps down that good yet for those
Thank for the info and positivity. Sneaker game has become sad and a selfish capitalist movement. I feel it’s because of poor ecomic opportunities also. I’m in that boat but I genuinely love sneaker to ever give up on them. Eyes peeled for these lows and highs still.

Kinda crazy with all the fakes going around these days. Me personally I follow these rep sites and (try) to thoroughly educate myself on how close these shoes are getting to authentic pairs. From the Same with the YouTube vids.

I know a few probably don't follow ShoeTubers. This vid caught my attention. Supposedly, a sneaker store owner buys fakes from an well known rep site and sells them as real. Zsneakerhead name is brought up as well...

Kinda crazy with all the fakes going around these days. Me personally I follow these rep sites and (try) to thoroughly educate myself on how close these shoes are getting to authentic pairs. From the Same with the YouTube vids.

I know a few probably don't follow ShoeTubers. This vid caught my attention. Supposedly, a sneaker store owner buys fakes from an well known rep site and sells them as real. Zsneakerhead name is brought up as well...

i wish he planned his videos and points out better lol

could barely get through that.

IMG_0058.PNG

IMG_0059.PNG

Back
Top Bottom