Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Funny how some kicks dont get hype but these have the hype symbol on them...That's all!!!

20210823_223921.jpg
20210823_223651.jpg
20210823_223518.jpg
Because frags collabs have been mostly missed. (IMO)

The first Jordan 1 was soild.
The cactus frags are cool. :lol:

The rest have legit been kinda mehhhh

My seller on Goat has been ✌🏾Packaging ✌🏾for the last week. I emailed them requesting a refund so I can buy elsewhere, but was told the seller was trusted and was granted a shipping buffer. was told they must be shipped by 8/26 at 1:00 est. We shall see!!!!

I had that issue with the British Khakis. Seller didn’t ship in time and they had to “find me another pair”. With these however, I purchased on Sunday, was delivered to Goat on Sunday, and supposedly authenticated earlier today. Maybe they had pairs at Flightclub , who knows…hope you get your pair

Last couple of orders I’ve had the worst sellers. Flaking, taking forever to ship etc like why does GOAT allow that?
If you hound them enough they do something about it. Squeaky wheel gets the oil…

Hmmmmm should I get my order from GOAT or StockX? Im going with StockX.
1423F268-6794-4837-AC72-9B4E003CBDAB.gif

Atleast with GOAT you can return for credit. Stonkx will just say, “too bad” if they’re fake or no bueno… but hey to each their own…

Last edited:
Goat pulled the sheet over some of our heads stating shipping errors now shoes are 1700 so they gone cancel the order and watch them ship when I bought at 1300

Cause sellers on ebay are dumb ******ed. They don't understand stockx payout and just too greedy.

I had an argument with a guy stating I offered $20 over stockx payout and he said he didn't care cause stockx said it sold for xxx amount

Cause sellers on ebay are dumb ******ed. They don't understand stockx payout and just too greedy.

I had an argument with a guy stating I offered $20 over stockx payout and he said he didn't care cause stockx said it sold for xxx amount
This extends to in person too.
i’ve had people say i’m lowballing because i offer “less” thst stockX but it’s more than what they get selling in there.

Game all about $$$

Bunch of fools on eBay big waste of time

Back
Top Bottom