OFFICIAL TYLER, THE CREATOR THREAD: IGOR OUT NOW!

He snapped on that track. Been meaning to come to the thread to ask buy it's been slipping my mind.

For those who are familiar with the story of "Wolf" and "Sam is dead".
I've come to an conclusion that I don't think "Sam" is actually dead after seeingt the buffalo video

First time listening to Cherry Bomb no troll

This is kinda dope

Last edited:
Fire 
nthat.gif

1mil views in 1 day???

Wonder what type of viral marketing tactic they used for that :lol:

anyway song is hard :pimp:

Last edited:
First time seeing the vid, they was going in :lol:

But Tyler killed that jawn, he did that beat justice. Kinda wish Rocky dropped a verse too tho

Did not find a Flower Boy thread. Reviving this in honor of IGOR. Tyler’s best produced album.

How did this thread just completely skip Flower Boy? I don’t think NT really messes with Tyler but I’m a big fan. I agree, IGOR is fantastic so far.

Wasn’t a huge fan of Igor.

Loved wolf and flower boy, didn’t care for igor and cherry bomb. Hopefully I’ll like the next album

I can't help but think that Tyler's and Solange's albums were recorded at the same time and/or place. I know he did some tracks on her album, and the vibes are very similar. I played all of Igor and followed it with When I Get Home and the transition was damn near seamless.

Last edited:
definitely inspired by kendrick on this new 1, production wise at least, sounds like an alternate version of to pimp a butterfly. bastard was always tylers rawest joint though, I dug goblin too, liked it so much I thought it wasnt long enough, and it had mad tracks

definitely inspired by kendrick on this new 1, production wise at least, sounds like an alternate version of to pimp a butterfly. bastard was always tylers rawest joint though, I dug goblin too, liked it so much I thought it wasnt long enough, and it had mad tracks

Kendrick? I was thinking it sounds raw and short I think Igor takes way more inspo from Kanye & Cudi way more. He was playing the hell out of Ye & Kids See Ghosts when they first came out. Also being into experimental stuff with the grinch ep. I think there may be some Kendrick influence but it's not that big.

The album has NERD and Pharrell influence written all over it, I absolutely love it.

It’s funny, my friend who stans Tyler hard, doesn’t really like it. To each their own. I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

The album has NERD and Pharrell influence written all over it, I absolutely love it.

It’s funny, my friend who stans Tyler hard, doesn’t really like it. To each their own. I’m enjoying the hell out of it.

Super hard Seeing Sounds vibes and the Neptunes' use of bridges from In Search Of and Fly Or Die. Absolutely adore N.E.R.D. they're old stuff mostly though.

Super hard Seeing Sounds vibes and the Neptunes' use of bridges from In Search Of and Fly Or Die. Absolutely adore N.E.R.D. they're old stuff mostly though.

Their first 3 albums were definitely the best. Seeing Sounds leaked on my 21st bday, will forever be a meaningful album to me.

Back
Top Bottom