Official Umar Johnson Thread

It’s not like he’s fighting up the cruiserweight ladder and against pro boxers. It’s all sensational freak show that’s so far been against MMA fighters or NBA players. He was supposed to go against Tommy Fury, a “real” boxer.
Reminds me of butterbean until he fought a 1-6 pro

Was anybody else at the block party in Wilmington Delaware on Sept 11?

I was out there and I didnt know what to expect but me and my son had a good time.

Umar threw a block party?

What was the occasion?

Did he speak?

Yea it was the FDMG annual block party... It was at the school.. (the school in the trenches too, Wilimington look like Bmore to me)

Yea he spoke for about 30 minutes... they had free food, drinks, and giveaways.

But when will he speak on those ****$ Fresh and Fit? Bring the vitriol. Don't let all of these other Youtubians get the jump on you.

Yea it was the FDMG annual block party... It was at the school.. (the school in the trenches too, Wilimington look like Bmore to me)

Yea he spoke for about 30 minutes... they had free food, drinks, and giveaways.
Is that the one where he "married" them 2 chicks?

I thought fresh and fit was a food subscription service.
Similar to Kevin Samuels. But not really. His primary demographic is women. Fresh and Fit have a YouTube channel targeted at males…high value males (education). Their comments were problematic and have echoed across social media. Just weird that Umar never commented since he’s quick to cape for his cocoa butter mahogany queens. Them Fresh and Fit dudes said those who are night riders…smh.

Pics from the Block Party
Sept 11, 2021
Wilmington, Delaware
5F891AC6-1BFD-4EE4-8389-F90EDDF16DA4.jpeg

Attachments

• EB88FD7B-E0C7-45CE-8654-7EF32E4E418D.jpeg
    EB88FD7B-E0C7-45CE-8654-7EF32E4E418D.jpeg
    251.5 KB · Views: 972
  • DBB75424-7F00-4BD1-9A01-A3C935910BF9.jpeg
    DBB75424-7F00-4BD1-9A01-A3C935910BF9.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 1,278
Similar to Kevin Samuels. But not really. His primary demographic is women. Fresh and Fit have a YouTube channel targeted at males…high value males (education). Their comments were problematic and have echoed across social media. Just weird that Umar never commented since he’s quick to cape for his cocoa butter mahogany queens. Them Fresh and Fit dudes said those who are night riders…smh.
Brittany Renner went on and let them dudes have it tho

Checked. DJ Akademics set them up lol. That’s definitely no context and will check out the full clip when it’s available.

I bet DJ Akademics won’t do that to Umar. My man’s thrives in any situation. It’s easy to get women when you rich and have a lil fame.

That dude was intimidated. Based on what we know…he could have easily cut that tree down.

Back
Top Bottom