Official Umar Johnson Thread

Checked. DJ Akademics set them up lol. That’s definitely no context and will check out the full clip when it’s available.

I bet DJ Akademics won’t do that to Umar. My man’s thrives in any situation. It’s easy to get women when you rich and have a lil fame.

That dude was intimidated. Based on what we know…he could have easily cut that tree down.

This **** is sad. Bruh is brain dead. You cant tell a woman what she needs to accept. And if someone like Renner has to accept "dating down" then the dumbass who thinks ****ing whoever he wants should be no problem for his "main chick" also probably needs to "date down" and find the woman with the self esteem low enough to accept his bull****.

Her point cant be denied. Be truthful up front and let the woman (or whoever the ****) have a choice in what they're willing to accept. To try discuss or argue beyond that is some self centered bull****.

I watched the whole thing. Britney, despite the NBA, thread actually came across as a real chick. Very articulate. The Fresh and Fit guys came with the Kevin Samuels Church of a High Value Man. I do get where they’re coming from. And she actually agreed with a lot of what they said.

What wasn’t addressed was the problematic comments about black women.

I watched the whole thing. Britney, despite the NBA, thread actually came across as a real chick. Very articulate. The Fresh and Fit guys came with the Kevin Samuels Church of a High Value Man. I do get where they’re coming from. And she actually agreed with a lot of what they said.

What wasn’t addressed was the problematic comments about black women.
Those two outright said they would never date black women.
"[We] aren't really down with the brown like that, being nightriders", "we don't dabble in the dark", "if you wanna date a bunch of Shaniquas go ahead", ...
The list goes on and on.
I can't make sense of this, it literally sounds like something racist white people would say.

How did a thread about Dr. Umar end up with a BRITTANY RENNER VS INCELS (HOSTED BY AKADEMKS)????

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

How did a thread about Dr. Umar end up with a BRITTANY RENNER VS INCELS (HOSTED BY AKADEMKS)????

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

EXACTLY. What type of people follow these clowns? Gotta be clowns and incels themselves….

Who takes dating advice from YouTubers and memes… clowns do

Similar to Kevin Samuels. But not really. His primary demographic is women. Fresh and Fit have a YouTube channel targeted at males…high value males (education). Their comments were problematic and have echoed across social media. Just weird that Umar never commented since he’s quick to cape for his cocoa butter mahogany queens. Them Fresh and Fit dudes said those who are night riders…smh.

… he didn’t address them because he knows they’re CLOWNS. Who ever subscribes or listen to those type of dudes are idiots. Who raised these peons….? Stop letting the internet raise y’all kids and/or take dating advice from the internet. This a prime “go outside” moment.

Umar don’t need to address them because if you follow or feed into people like that, you’re already a lost cause.

EXACTLY. What type of people follow these clowns? Gotta be clowns and incels themselves….

Who takes dating advice from YouTubers and memes… clowns do
I mean. Umar Johnson blew up on the internet. So did these guys. I, personally, don't like them. I don't, personally, like Dr. Umar either. But like Umar, the message is valuable to someone. But I promise not to inject it into the thread anymore.

This **** is sad. Bruh is brain dead. You cant tell a woman what she needs to accept. And if someone like Renner has to accept "dating down" then the dumbass who thinks ****ing whoever he wants should be no problem for his "main chick" also probably needs to "date down" and find the woman with the self esteem low enough to accept his bull****.

Her point cant be denied. Be truthful up front and let the woman (or whoever the ****) have a choice in what they're willing to accept. To try discuss or argue beyond that is some self centered bull****.

But she’s self centered….. if you’re damaged goods, then guess what…. You need to also date DAMAGED goods or find a sucker.

It’s like a woman or man who may have a bunch of kids. Let’s say 5+ kids by multiple people… bruh, the bottom line is, your are damaged goods. If a person is silly enough to date a person with tons of kids, then after a while gets upset or feels used. That’s on THEM.

Dating down has nothing to do with finances. It has everything to do with your history. If you’re in your 30s, and have a bad dating history and expect to be saved, you better go find a sucker (male or female) or find someone with the same history. Bottom line.

Nobody should be rewarded for making bad decisions. That
Broad has a HISTORY of making poor decisions. If a dude gets suckered into being serious with that chic, that’s on him. She needs a dude with the same history as her or comparable. Our life decisions leave a paper trail bruh.
Y’all be wanting to save every b***. That’s the mentality of a SUCKER

I mean. Umar Johnson blew up on the internet. So did these guys. I, personally, don't like them. I don't, personally, like Dr. Umar either. But like Umar, the message is valuable to someone. But I promise not to inject it into the thread anymore.

I like Umar because he goes to BAT for my people. Nothing more, nothing less.

They blew up the internet because the internet is full of suckers and followers. Those dudes are clearly scorned (judging by what some of you said) let them die. If they don’t want black women, that’s their loss. Let them fools live as they see fit. Most these people don’t even have basic social skills, I don’t understand how these socially awkward dudes feel the need to speak on dating :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
$$$

Sucker born every minute.

But let’s get back to the rotations of donations…

I repeat let’s get back to the rotations of donations…

I hope he doesn’t expect the staff to work for free. There has to be a method to inject through government or private funding a way to cover operating costs or expansions/improvements.

Eh...not sure the folks Umar Johnson claims to represent would be wearing blue while posing in pics with Crips.

Not defending F&F - ijs there are no "perfect people".

IMHO both F&F and Umar are exposing issues in our biology / culture / environment.

While their strategies and tactics are questionable - there is no denying that between marriage rates, single family homes, economics, critical race theory "debates", education, etc., we got real problems.

Neither Umar nor F&F are the means by which these problems will be solved.

Has to be on an individual basis - each of us accountable for our own ways and actions.

Like my favorite Black Panther once said..."You can kill a Revolutionary, but you cant kill a Revolution".

Unless / until Black Men and Black Women figure out a way to create strong family structures again - none of this matters.

There's a reason the pyramids are still standing...

Man, woman, and child (biology) is the foundation to any family (culture), which is the foundation to any community (environment), which is the foundation to any nation (power).

It all starts and ends at home.

No "leader" can fix that.

We lost the second "they" figured out a way to separate our Eve from our Adam and we will continue to lose because of it.

Black women & Black men are the key to all of this.

Last edited:
IMHO we dont need to be taking relationship advice from neither F&F or Umar Johnson...

None of these men are Husbands nor Fathers in a successful marriage with a Black woman that shares the goal of uplifting our communities, cultural positivity, economic prosperity, education, and battling against racism.

Just listen to this pandering mess...

...complete with the fire alarm beeping in the background :lol:

Back
Top Bottom