Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by jmause3

Congrats to Team USA
pimp.gif

James at point guard
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Howard

My line up in 2012

Are bench will break every record known to man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by got shoes

This really shows that you don't not need a dominant big man for international play. I mean some teams didn't have star players, but USA played well with their guard orientated team.
In the Olympics, they will need Howard. This tourney there were a lot of injuries to other countries.

CP3/Kobe/Durant/James/Howard in London 2012

Game effin over
That starting five should be considered grounds for some sort of international war crime.

James at point guard
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Howard

My line up in 2012

Are bench will break every record known to man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by got shoes

This really shows that you don't not need a dominant big man for international play. I mean some teams didn't have star players, but USA played well with their guard orientated team.
In the Olympics, they will need Howard. This tourney there were a lot of injuries to other countries.

CP3/Kobe/Durant/James/Howard in London 2012

Game effin over
That starting five should be considered grounds for some sort of international war crime.

Really glad to see my man Jay Triano get a gold medal.

The Canadian national program did him dirty. It's been all downhill for them and uphill for him ever since.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to this US squad, and all you Americans. On the topic of the 2012 squad, does anybody else have the feeling that Kobe is going to sit it out?

The Canadian national program did him dirty. It's been all downhill for them and uphill for him ever since.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to this US squad, and all you Americans. On the topic of the 2012 squad, does anybody else have the feeling that Kobe is going to sit it out?

I made a 2012 Olympic team real quick,
paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer
bosh Cant figure out a 12th player tho... Stoudemire? Rondo? Lee? Roy?

Edit: ^ Mhmm..didnt think about Kobe sitting it out.. he just might, he would be a lil up there in age by then...lol

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

pimp.gif

Kobe might be a bit long in the tooth, but I think he'll relish being the "veteran" on the team.

If he chooses not to play, Wade in the starting lineup is just as potent

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

pimp.gif

Kobe might be a bit long in the tooth, but I think he'll relish being the "veteran" on the team.

If he chooses not to play, Wade in the starting lineup is just as potent

I made a 2012 Olympic team real quick,
paul
deron
rose
kobe
wade
durant
lebron
melo
howard
boozer
bosh Cant figure out a 12th player tho... Stoudemire? Rondo? Lee? Roy?

Edit: ^ Mhmm..didnt think about Kobe sitting it out.. he just might, he would be a lil up there in age by then...lol

congrats to team USA. didn't think they would win it all when teh tournament started. KD is a beast and will win the mvp this season

congrats to team USA. didn't think they would win it all when teh tournament started. KD is a beast and will win the mvp this season

Back
Top Bottom