Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

pimp.gif
 congrats to team USA......

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

this has to be the most boring tournament. Any other team are garbage

Child please.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Really glad to see my man Jay Triano get a gold medal.

The Canadian national program did him dirty. It's been all downhill for them and uphill for him ever since.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to this US squad, and all you Americans. On the topic of the 2012 squad, does anybody else have the feeling that Kobe is going to sit it out?

My thoughts exactly on Jay Triano. As soon as he took over for D'antoni I wanted Triano to get this gold
pimp.gif
Canada's basketball program is ran by a bunch of morons.

The 2012 squad is gonna be interesting. I got a strange feeling that more guys are gonna drop out (from the 08 squad) than we think. Hopefully I am wrong. But I could see Wade, Bosh, Bron, Kobe (injury/old age), and Dwill or CP3. But regardless, if we even get 4-6 guys from the 08 team, and a few from our FIBA team, and a couple new comers/bigs (Lopez if healthy); we will be set.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

this has to be the most boring tournament. Any other team are garbage

Child please.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Really glad to see my man Jay Triano get a gold medal.

The Canadian national program did him dirty. It's been all downhill for them and uphill for him ever since.
pimp.gif

Congratulations to this US squad, and all you Americans. On the topic of the 2012 squad, does anybody else have the feeling that Kobe is going to sit it out?

My thoughts exactly on Jay Triano. As soon as he took over for D'antoni I wanted Triano to get this gold
pimp.gif
Canada's basketball program is ran by a bunch of morons.

The 2012 squad is gonna be interesting. I got a strange feeling that more guys are gonna drop out (from the 08 squad) than we think. Hopefully I am wrong. But I could see Wade, Bosh, Bron, Kobe (injury/old age), and Dwill or CP3. But regardless, if we even get 4-6 guys from the 08 team, and a few from our FIBA team, and a couple new comers/bigs (Lopez if healthy); we will be set.

Congrats to Team USA, I currently have egg all over my face for saying they won't win the tournament.

Congrats to Team USA, I currently have egg all over my face for saying they won't win the tournament.

Simply put the US team was too much for a lot of teams. Granted we dont beat teams like we used too, but we still get the job done. Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty. I dont know who is going to be able to hold him to under 30 points a night.

Congrats to the boys for bringing home the gold. The question is, where all the haters at now?
tongue.gif

Simply put the US team was too much for a lot of teams. Granted we dont beat teams like we used too, but we still get the job done. Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty. I dont know who is going to be able to hold him to under 30 points a night.

Congrats to the boys for bringing home the gold. The question is, where all the haters at now?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty.

Check his whereabouts between April 18 and April 30 this year. Very stoppable.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Durant might be the best player the next 10+ years. Dude is unstoppable in all honesty.

Check his whereabouts between April 18 and April 30 this year. Very stoppable.

Congrats Team USA...Billups did a good job with his leadership and veteran play...Durant is a bonafide superstar!

Congrats Team USA...Billups did a good job with his leadership and veteran play...Durant is a bonafide superstar!

Back
Top Bottom