[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

SoHi 23 thanks for the website
now i can watch laker games at all times
living in AZ and not getting laker games sucked up until now
pimp.gif

Critt in the house. Take it to the rack young fella! Go drew.

Great night for us. Lets have this same effort on sunday.

Remember what I said before this game started with Pacs quote. It's exactly what they doin now ownage to the 10th power. They booed Fisher, said we sucked,and showed their class in Utah.

So hey lets destroy them with their full team.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Sloan will have the fellas ready tonight, i fully expect the Jazz to deliver the same beatdown that they handed the Lakers the last time they played. Now that Boozer and Okur are back, it's gonna get ugly real early for the Lakers, i see them trailing by double digits all game. Jazz 123 Lakers 99. Boozer with 40-21, Deron with 34 and 12 assists. Ak47 with 11 blks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Remember what I said before this game started with Pacs quote. It's exactly what they doin now ownage to the 10th power. They booed Fisher, said we sucked, and showed their class in Utah.

So hey lets destroy them with their full team.

Payback is a mofo.
pimp.gif

*Edit

There goes the Tacos.
tongue.gif

wow if you got league pass, turn to warriors/nuggets game. its going down to the wire. carmello just made a very dumb play to give the warriors a chance

Yes it is and Boston we got something for ya'll. The rivalry will be reinstated.

I just know we gonna put it on them. Even if the team doesn't play well Kobe will.

It is great to see the team beating quality opponents. You have to be able to beat teams like Phoenix and Utah to prove that you are legit. The good thing isthat not all of these quality wins have been at home, the lake show has already won the road.

You got to destroy the sub .500 teams at home and on the road, take care of business at home and steal a few on the road against the good teams and you'llhave a good record and home court for the first round and maybe through the second round as well. If we get home court, for the first two rounds then gettingto the Conference Finals is doable.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

"I ain't a killa but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p....."
-Tupac

The Lakers go into this game with this mentality, we blow them out again with Kobe dominating with Bynum and Fisher.

Expect another ARrrrrrrizzzaaaa, moment.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

SoHi 23 thanks for the website
now i can watch laker games at all times
living in AZ and not getting laker games sucked up until now
pimp.gif
No prob. bro!
Same thing for me, living in the bay area and being a Lakers fan is not very fun
laugh.gif

I;m going to cop that league pass next year without a doubt though

6 players in double figures - wow. lakers took the rhythm outta the jazz early in the game, dropping 30+ points 1st -3rd quarter.

solid victory.

lets see how they fare against boston. lakers have developed some since their first match up - glad ill be in attendance to see this game of the season.

I couldn't get that channelsurfing.net thing to work. Really wish I could have watched this one. Is the Celts game nationally televised?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I couldn't get that channelsurfing.net thing to work. Really wish I could have watched this one. Is the Celts game nationally televised?
NBA TV I think

good game by the lakers today, the way we been playing lately i think we'll give boston a run for their money

I thought the game vs Boston was on NBATV. I could be wrong but I was pretty sure it was. Anyone verify?

Back
Top Bottom