[~Official Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers (AKA LaKe-ShoW) FRIDAY 7:30pm PT~]

KB8, how do you usually watch Laker games down there in SD?

You guys have the same FSN West we have up here?

Espn.com has the game listed as NBATV
pimp.gif

Boston plays in Utah tomorrow though, so it will be a back to back for them. That would sort of taint the W if we do in fact get it. Not that I care, a winis a win, but haters will point the facts out is all I'm sayin.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

KB8, how do you usually watch Laker games down there in SD?

You guys have the same FSN West we have up here?

Yes sir!
Yeah, down in SD dating back to OG Prime Ticket days we get the Laker home games.

We also got WGN back in the day also so we could watch Jordan and the Bulls during that time.

But yup, we got the same FSN West that you guys have up in LA. What I would kill to have KCAL in SD?

Funny thing is, whenever they have a home game simulcast with ESPN, I go with the home team and watch the game on FSN West.
pimp.gif

Is anyone watching these post game interviews? Kwame talking about catching the ball and finishing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Sloan will have the fellas ready tonight, i fully expect the Jazz to deliver the same beatdown that they handed the Lakers the last time they played. Now that Boozer and Okur are back, it's gonna get ugly real early for the Lakers, i see them trailing by double digits all game. Jazz 123 Lakers 99. Boozer with 40-21, Deron with 34 and 12 assists. Ak47 with 11 blks.

roll.gif

--Great win by the Ja....I mean Lakers. Looks like we have a Nastradamus in the house....
roll.gif

Yup we got FSN West down here and like Dennis says we've had it since the OG Prime Ticket days with Chick and the showtime Laker squads.

Yo Dennis I dont know if Cox cable carries FSN HD but I got it with Time Warner and Laker home games on FSN HD is like crack.

Dennis hit me up man if you want to come over and chill at my place to watch some games.

^
I'm down with that Jonathon.

You going to anymore games? My bad about the Clippers game. Sorry I never got back to you. The weekend was hectic for me.

Yeah, we get FSN HD down here with Cox.

good win...the jazz deserved that+!@* whoopin...Sunday's game vs Boston should be a great game

laugh.gif
Sloan will have the fellas ready tonight, i fully expect the Jazz to deliver the same beatdown that they handed the Lakers the last time they played. Now that Boozer and Okur are back, it's gonna get ugly real early for the Lakers, i see them trailing by double digits all game. Jazz 123 Lakers 99. Boozer with 40-21, Deron with 34 and 12 assists. Ak47 with 11 blks.
The internet allows for some to make bold predictions and not be held accountable when they fail (again).

What's 3PLEDOUBLE's record so far? 0-3?
laugh.gif

I wonder if he'll make a prediction for the Rose Bowl since he's a USC hater as well.

Off topic, but SC is going to murder Illinois.

^

Yeah man I'm probably going to a couple more games @ Staples but January & Feb the Lakers dont have that many home games.In Feb they got a crazy 9 roadtrip.The Cavs game is one of the hardest tickets to find right now and I know a couple season ticket holders who are all slanging their tickets for aboveface.I'm going to try and go to the Suns game on 1/17/08 .

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

^

Yeah man I'm probably going to a couple more games @ Staples but January & Feb the Lakers dont have that many home games.In Feb they got a crazy 9 road trip.The Cavs game is one of the hardest tickets to find right now and I know a couple season ticket holders who are all slanging their tickets for above face.I'm going to try and go to the Suns game on 1/17/08 .

Let me know if you find any extra tickets for face value. I'm down to roll.

It would be nice for Phil to pass Red in regards to wins, but I'd rather take Phil passing him up chip wise.

Gotta love the hate I have for the Celtics.

^For that cavs game I think TicketExchange has them for less than face for most games including the cavs game.

Just came in to give props to my dudes in purple/gold.
pimp.gif

And then I noticed my man LiCeNseD To BaLL has me a tag for the game.
laugh.gif

Solid win, guys. 19-10, right?
smokin.gif

3PLEDOUBLE is not new. He's been around under many names before, sorta like zodogg.

I believe he went under OLDSKOOLFAN or something like that.

the lake show rolls thru another western conference team. at this pace i wonder how long before they overtake the suns for the pacific division.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And then I noticed my man LiCeNseD To BaLL has me a tag for the game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Everyone knows wasup when they roll through Lakerthreads. If they come to argue/debate, they are gonna get a big dose of Mr. Ska.
pimp.gif

About the game...all i have to say is...
pimp.gif
Unfortunetly, couldn't catch all of the game, had family matters to attend to...but i did catch some of it on the site that SoHi hooked up (thanks for that bro
smile.gif
)...and i also saw all the highlights...and man, were we rolling tonight. Were finally playing with consistent EFFORT...which was a big problem for usthe past few years. Whether we would lose, or win, all i wanted was for the lakers to come out and give us a show...and that meaning, they would give it theirall, try their best, play unselfish, and have a winning mentality...and i can honestly say that things are lookin prrrrrrrrrrettty good so far. Its kind ofearly in the season so im not going to make any silly comments, but the future of this team is lookin good...especially the immediate future
happy.gif
If we can keep it up, we can be a serious contender.

If Lamar continues to produce consistently, like we all keep saying... Bynum continues his astonishing progress, Ariza keeps playing with great energy, theMachine plays a lot of minutes (which means that we should have a large lead at the time, one that is too hard to overcome for the opponent
tongue.gif
), and Kwame keeps catchin the ball... we should all be sportin PacificDivision Champion tshirts at the end of the season
pimp.gif

Then, we will see what happens in the playoffs.
pimp.gif

Kobe
eek.gif
pimp.gif
My man has been strokin it (nh). Lights out tonight...just simply amazing.
Keep it up lakers...im loving it.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom