Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

kobe ALWAYS wreck shop in denver. bet fans will start the "katelyn faber/rapist" chants hahaha

No Eastern Conference team or Western Conference team that has eliminated the Rockets in rounds prior to the NBA Finals has ever gone on to win the championship.

The Lakers will be cursed if they go on and eliminate the Rockets, losing in either the West Finals or the NBA Finals.

1969 --- Atlanta, eliminated by LA
1975 --- Boston, eliminated by the Bullets
1977 --- Philadelphia, eliminated by Portland
1979 --- Atlanta, eliminated by the Bullets
1980 --- Boston, eliminated by Philadelphia
1982 --- Seattle, eliminated by San Antonio
1985 --- Utah, eliminated by Denver
1987 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1988 --- Dallas, eliminated by LA
1989 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1990 --- LA, eliminated by Phoenix
1991 --- LA, eliminated by Chicago
1993 --- Seattle, eliminated by Phoenix
1996 --- Seattle, eliminated by Chicago
1997 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1998 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1999 --- LA, eliminated by San Antonio
2004 --- LA, eliminated by Detroit
2005 --- Dallas, eliminated by Phoenix
2007 --- Utah, eliminated by San Antonio
2008 --- Utah, eliminated by LA

What will 2009 hold?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

No Eastern Conference team or Western Conference team that has eliminated the Rockets in rounds prior to the NBA Finals has ever gone on to win the championship.

The Lakers will be cursed if they go on and eliminate the Rockets, losing in either the West Finals or the NBA Finals.

1969 --- Atlanta, eliminated by LA
1975 --- Boston, eliminated by the Bullets
1977 --- Philadelphia, eliminated by Portland
1979 --- Atlanta, eliminated by the Bullets
1980 --- Boston, eliminated by Philadelphia
1982 --- Seattle, eliminated by San Antonio
1985 --- Utah, eliminated by Denver
1987 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1988 --- Dallas, eliminated by LA
1989 --- Seattle, eliminated by LA
1990 --- LA, eliminated by Phoenix
1991 --- LA, eliminated by Chicago
1993 --- Seattle, eliminated by Phoenix
1996 --- Seattle, eliminated by Chicago
1997 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1998 --- Utah, eliminated by Chicago
1999 --- LA, eliminated by San Antonio
2004 --- LA, eliminated by Detroit
2005 --- Dallas, eliminated by Phoenix
2007 --- Utah, eliminated by San Antonio
2008 --- Utah, eliminated by LA

What will 2009 hold?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
oh snap, but i still believe we gonna win this series.

Why doe$ everyone think that if Denver get$ a $plit in the 1$t two that the $erie$ i$ over? Correct me if im wrong but thought it wa$ Cleveland who went 39-2at home. . . . . I really think that all the talk about how $oft they are, lack of con$i$tent bench play, no de$ire, etc. motivate$ the Laker$ to $how up. Ithink LA win$ Game 1 by a comfortable margin. Laker$ in 6. Im tempted to $ay 5 tho.

Man I'm so excited.

This will be a tough series...say what you wanna say about NOH & Dallas but you don't just beat up on playoffs teams by an average margin of 16 ppg byaccident. The Nuggets are for real.

Hopefully, the Lakers learned against Houston and show up in every game for this one.

Looking forward to it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

Why doe$ everyone think that if Denver get$ a $plit in the 1$t two that the $erie$ i$ over? Correct me if im wrong but thought it wa$ Cleveland who went 39-2 at home. . . . . I really think that all the talk about how $oft they are, lack of con$i$tent bench play, no de$ire, etc. motivate$ the Laker$ to $how up. I think LA win$ Game 1 by a comfortable margin. Laker$ in 6. Im tempted to $ay 5 tho

Do you want some ¢ents with those??
laugh.gif

Nuggets in SIX. If it goes to game 7, Lakers will win. Home court is really critical in this series. Lakers play a lot worst on the road. Excited for thisseries. SMH @ ESPN getting the WCFs.

I think the Lakers will be on their game for this series. No blow-outs but LA winning some contests decided by 5-8 points.

LA in 5.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

Why doe$ everyone think that if Denver get$ a $plit in the 1$t two that the $erie$ i$ over? Correct me if im wrong but thought it wa$ Cleveland who went 39-2 at home. . . . . I really think that all the talk about how $oft they are, lack of con$i$tent bench play, no de$ire, etc. motivate$ the Laker$ to $how up. I think LA win$ Game 1 by a comfortable margin. Laker$ in 6. Im tempted to $ay 5 tho

Do you want some ¢ents with those??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayJay414

He's still not a very good coach IMO...he's always had great talent...Seattle...Milwaukee...now Denver...lets see if he can get a ring...
I was just talking to someone at the gym today about Karl.

he is really not a good coach. If he puts Anthony Carter on Kobe again, I'm gonna
laugh.gif
and then feel
frown.gif
for Carter. Same with putting K-Mart on Kobe for any period during game.

Back
Top Bottom