Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

2uqglna.png

sick.gif
sick.gif
THAT close to making it.

--First off, get off Brown's nuts. Reminds me of dudes who got excited when Westbrook "almost connected" on us in the first round.
--Haven't seen this Mamba for a minute now. Good show! How you lke that Charles?
--The Lakers showed up. Suns didnt. I expect the Suns to come out firing even more next game. Make things interesting.

--This is the Odom we need. Night in. Night out.
--We beat them at their own game. The 3. Nice.
--On to Wednesday. Lets GO LAKERS!!

i dont see how anyone, let alone espn experts can even predict the suns winning this series. this series is going 5 games max. BTW, refs made it impossible to guard Kobe in this game. Letting Kobe get away with off arm push offs, and then calling fouls on Grant Hill when there was minimal contact. Kobe never sees a double team anymore, so at least make it fair for the defender. Suns have no chance in this series, but at least make it fair out there.

It's pretty sad when the Suns are assigning & expecting old as hell Grant Hill to guard and cause Kobe to have some difficulty against him.

Right now Suns fans must be crying and missing Raja Bell.

I know Steve Nash was pretty pissed and complained about it when he got shipped out for JRich.

laugh.gif
@ the Suns getting destroyed.

I said for the longest time this season all the clowns saying Kobe was done, old, etc. were in for a rude awakening and bam 6 straight 30 point games and a cool 40 tonight. He'll average at least 35 this series and if LO continues his energy this will be a short series. Pau's going to be Pau. Amary is a joke of a big man, seriously? 3 rebounds. He should be ashamed of himself.

I expect PHX to come out with a better effort on tomorrow, but they aren't going to grow between now and tomorrow.

Suns are going to have to choose which way they want Kobe to kill them starting in game 2.

Keep throwing Grant Hill, JRich, or Jared Dudley to try and slow him down by guarding him 1 on 1. Or send the double team and let Kobe drop dimes to Pau & Odom to kill them again.

Pick which slow painful death you want Suns.

Back
Top Bottom